Expired

Spending up to £450 on a Desktop Computer

5 replies
Found 23rd Aug 2007
Hey, I need to buy a new computer and just wondering if theres a better deal going than the one I have found at PC World (looking for roughly same or better spec than this one)

pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjaddlklhmdfkcflgceggdhhmdfho.0&page=Product&sku=274727

1. Ask
  2. Desktop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Desktop
6 Comments

Original Poster

ye that ones not bad, favourited that link, i just need a few similar deals cos im buying this in a couple of weeks so a few deals will probably go.

thanks chrisUK

Search this site for Vostro and you will find some deals on these Dell desktops.

For £400 you can get a pretty good deal and better than the one you pointed out.

If you're spending up to £450 then try this combination.

Vostro Base Unit (Core 2 Duo, 2gb RAM, 500gb HD, 256 GFX) - £352.57: hotukdeals.com/for…347

19" LCD Monitor - £92.83: hotukdeals.com/for…tor

Brings you nicely under the £450 budget. You'd need to buy a graphics card for the deal you posted so it wouldn't work out cheaper in the end

Edit: You could actually just not subract the monitor from that Vostro base unit, keeping the Dell 19" screen adds £94 to the price.

dean_brfc

If you're spending up to £450 then try this combination. Vostro Base Unit … If you're spending up to £450 then try this combination. Vostro Base Unit (Core 2 Duo, 2gb RAM, 500gb HD, 256 GFX) - £352.57: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8834719" LCD Monitor - £92.83: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91675&highlight=monitorBrings you nicely under the £450 budget. You'd need to buy a graphics card for the deal you posted so it wouldn't work out cheaper in the endEdit: You could actually just not subract the monitor from that Vostro base unit, keeping the Dell 19" screen adds £94 to the price.

OR.... u could get one from Dinopc

i ordered from them the other day they seem very cheap and have had quite good reviews.

Ste

try [url]www.dinopc.co.uk[/url]

they seem to be cheap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769389
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4492
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions