Spending your nectar points

Found 4th Feb
With all the extra points gathered this weekend, I was wondering where are the best places to get them spent?

I usually spend mine when you can double up on cinema or restaurant vouchers, but I don't think those offers are currently available
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You can spend them in Argos.
I mainly spend mine on eBay. They sometimes have an offer of converting £10 worth of points and they'll give you back £5.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 4th Feb
does anyone know when these will be credited? i got 500 bonus points today and on the reciept it shows they are on my card but when i check online & via the app it still shows my old points balance.
I want to buy sth off ebay & use 500 to get the £2.50 voucher but can't until the points get credited
little_green5 m ago

does anyone know when these will be credited? i got 500 bonus points today …does anyone know when these will be credited? i got 500 bonus points today and on the reciept it shows they are on my card but when i check online & via the app it still shows my old points balance. I want to buy sth off ebay & use 500 to get the £2.50 voucher but can't until the points get credited

It normally shows up the next day for you to spend
mutley12 m ago

It normally shows up the next day for you to spend

ok perfect thanks. wasnt sure as never usually in a rush t spend/waiting for them to be loaded lol.
little_green2 m ago

ok perfect thanks. wasnt sure as never usually in a rush t spend/waiting …ok perfect thanks. wasnt sure as never usually in a rush t spend/waiting for them to be loaded lol.

I am always in a rush to spend them as i hate the idea of the points sitting on the card and just want to turn them into real money as soon as possible
We save them up for Christmas, £220 last year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants