Spent The Day Off Ill Today

So, been in bed from waking up to about 4. I've had HUKD open all day and i haven't made one post cos things are so boring.

It's friday evening. Lets get some talking doing!

12 Comments

[COLOR="Red"]/thread.[/COLOR]

Im bored now too. I was supposed to be going out to celebrate my 30th this weekend but im broke so im feeling sorry for myself

Banned

what did you scive off work for?

daz1981;6666858

what did you scive off work for?

[COLOR="Red"]He's 13. He doesn't work.[/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;6666870

[COLOR="Red"]He's 13. He doesn't work.[/COLOR]

ok school then

Original Poster

daz1981;6666912

ok school then

massive headache, coughing, tired. First time ive been off school sick since 07'

Banned

borolad94;6667052

massive headache, coughing, tired. First time ive been off school sick … massive headache, coughing, tired. First time ive been off school sick since 07'

first time since 07 you wanna get out more :thumbsup:

why did you not play video games all day! or have the gf bunk off school to and come round!!! man you could have gotten upto so many shenanigans with a day of! little bit disappointed

Original Poster

scotland88;6667973

why did you not play video games all day! or have the gf bunk off school … why did you not play video games all day! or have the gf bunk off school to and come round!!! man you could have gotten upto so many shenanigans with a day of! little bit disappointed

dont have a gf, football manager 10 demo got boring and couldnt be arsed to get outta bed to play FIFA

would love to saty n chat m8, but im off out now :lol:

have a good night :thumbsup:

borolad94;6667988

dont have a gf, football manager 10 demo got boring and couldnt be arsed … dont have a gf, football manager 10 demo got boring and couldnt be arsed to get outta bed to play FIFA

pppft you dont REALLY need a gf...the motto me and my mates live by is "why have one milkybar, when you can have many" sure you have a conglomorate of chicks you could have invited round lol ;-)
Hope you feel better soon anyway biggie im jst about to head out! Have a good one mate! :thumbsup:

Banned

scotland88;6668043

pppft you dont REALLY need a gf...the motto me and my mates live by is … pppft you dont REALLY need a gf...the motto me and my mates live by is "why have one milkybar, when you can have many" sure you have a conglomorate of chicks you could have invited round lol ;-) Hope you feel better soon anyway biggie im jst about to head out! Have a good one mate! :thumbsup:

your a strange strange person
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764006
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    3. What an absolute disgrace2157
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720

See more discussions