Found 4th Feb 2009
I GOT MY MAN VOUCHERS TO GO SPHERING BUT ITS FOR 2 PPL WAS THINKING OF JOINING HIM AS ITS A SURPRISE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT IM BRICKING IT LOL BUT IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN

HAS NE ONE ELSE DONE THIS

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

I have....... its good for the experince and you'll laugh your head off for a full 2 mins but not realy worth the money after.

this post is regarding shpering and not my sex life :lol:

Original Poster Banned

lol well i aint going to go ott for this bday cause he just got a 50" plasma for his xmas , he says he wanted to do it so i hope he likes it , wasnt that badly priced was £72 for the 2 ppl

Ooh have fun - I fancied doing this with hubby too.

Have you booked the date yet? Let us know when you've done it - and tell us what y ou think!

Banned

thats something id love to do although when i actually think of it i kinda think maybe i woulnt want to do it..... but i think i would just for a giggle !! hehe looks good fun !! just go 4 it yourll regret it if you dont do it!!!

Me and my little brother are going aqua sphering in April :-)

Cant wait.

toni15500;4278973

lol well i aint going to go ott for this bday cause he just got a 50" … lol well i aint going to go ott for this bday cause he just got a 50" plasma for his xmas , he says he wanted to do it so i hope he likes it , wasnt that badly priced was £72 for the 2 ppl

even that was too much, you can get it for £50 for 2

Banned

looks fun but not worth the money in my option just go paint balling.

Paintballing really hurts!

Everytime I do it, it hurts more.

I'm getting old :-(

PabloInTheSky;4279206

looks fun but not worth the money in my option just go paint balling.

+1

noooo paint balling hurts. what is sphering

jennie-jack;4279304

noooo paint balling hurts. what is sphering

you get strapped into a big inflatable ball and pushed down a hill.

that sound sbloody painful too. ouch

jennie-jack;4279492

that sound sbloody painful too. ouch

its not, your strapped ti the wall so you dont tumble all over the show you just spin..... lots

tip - dont do it with someone who has motion sickness, it'd be like being in a washing machine full of puke :lol:

ewwww

Original Poster Banned

Lol Wasnt Really Worries About What I Spent Lol ... I Still Have Visions Of Me Spewing Half Way Down Lol But I Dunno Yet , Will Be End Of March I Think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    2. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    3. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79

See more discussions