'Spider-Man' PS4 Pro bundle launches September 7th

Found 20th JulEdited by:"BuzzDuraband"
To be fair, it's probably one of the better PlayStation 4 themed consoles I've seen for a while, if not ever. Sony don't seem to have the knack of art when it comes to their 'special edition' releases.

But I'm actually really liking this one. It will release at $399.99 in the US and $499.99 in Canada. I've seen no mention for the UK market, but I'd assume it will launch as a Game exclusive at £399.99

Here's some images...

2991243.jpg
2991243.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Saw this in the morning. It is damn sexy. I am so temped.
Looks nice...
It’s £404.98 on the Game website, because we’re being forced to buy a crappy turtle beach headset with it. I already have 2 pros, do I need this? seems so expensive but yet...
Edited by: "morethananaddict" 20th Jul
As a kid of 80s, Spiderman will always be red and blue. Why no blue on that ps? It's an abomination. 😡
morethananaddict1 h, 28 m ago

It’s £404.98 on the Game website, because we’re being forced to buy a crap …It’s £404.98 on the Game website, because we’re being forced to buy a crappy turtle beach headset with it. I already have 2 pros, do I need this? seems so expensive but yet...

It's on there separately for 330.
Needs the web detailing for sure and some blue would make it Spider-Man.

looks like a white sticker decal whacked on a red PS4.
paramoreRyan15 m ago

It's on there separately for 330.

That looks like a non pro version but I can’t see a non pro being released.
Slim 1tb £330 and a pro 1tb with some headset most won't want £405
WatchThisSpac31 h, 46 m ago

That looks like a non pro version but I can’t see a non pro being released.

Didn't even notice that! Weird that they're doing both consoles in the same style.
paramoreRyan4 h, 46 m ago

Didn't even notice that! Weird that they're doing both consoles in the …Didn't even notice that! Weird that they're doing both consoles in the same style.

Yeah I know, I’ve looked at articles about it and can’t see any of them mentioning a slim version. The price of it seems steep, an extra £130 over a standard slim with an extra 500gb.
Edited by: "WatchThisSpac3" 20th Jul
The 3 most hated words:

"Only at Game"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants