SPL Title Decider Weekend - Sun 24th May

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Aberdeen v Hibernian, 13:00
    Celtic v Hearts, 13:00
    Dundee Utd v Rangers, 13:00

34 Comments

gotta be rangers

Banned

I think they should all get medals for trying their best.

Oh im going to the aberdeen game.

Original Poster

Could go either way - though Rangers have not won at Tannadice in three years

as a gers fan I'm bricking it that once again walter smith will go up to tannadice not to lose and throw 5 across the middle with mcculloch and ferguson back in the team.

Doesn't help the fact that we havn't won up there since big eck was in charge and levein hates us.

as for celtic they'll beat hearts as bad as they are, home advantage will kick in and they'll get their win. So walter for once peleaaase don't throw another chance away and lets go for it.

my heart says we'll win 2-1 but my head keeps screaming at me 1-1 with celtic getting a late winner.

Banned

Neither of the teams really deserve to be champions they have both been dire this season.

But Rangers to bottle it and draw and celtic to win comfortably

On the hoops

come on the teddy bears - we will win sunday :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;5280385

Neither of the teams really deserve to be champions they have both been … Neither of the teams really deserve to be champions they have both been dire this season.But Rangers to bottle it and draw and celtic to win comfortablyOn the hoops

This.

Whoever wins, it'll be the worst quality SPL champions

Banned

RobotRock;5280414

This.Whoever wins, it'll be the worst quality SPL champions

I think that's a really mean thing to say. They try their best.:-(

FilthAndFurry;5280428

I think that's a really mean thing to say. They try their best.:-(

So we keep hearing...ZZzzzZZZzzz:roll:

Rangers to win with both of them drawing

Both teams to drop points.

I cant see it any other way.

Hearts wont lie down and Dundee Utd certainly wont. I have no confidence in Smith in the same manner that most Celtic fans have lost all faith in Strachan

This nonsense about 'worst team to win the league' is irrelevant. There is a straight entry into the CL to be won and the money that goes with that so although the teams might be bad the stakes couldnt be higher and the danger greater for the team who finishes up as losers.

Paddy Charlie;5280385

Neither of the teams really deserve to be champions they have both been … Neither of the teams really deserve to be champions they have both been dire this season.But Rangers to bottle it and draw and celtic to win comfortablyOn the hoops

Why not? Is anyone else better???

I reckon Levein will get the better of smith this time, Hearts have nothing left to play for so they'll probably take it a bit easier so a comfortable win for Celtic.

4 in a row!!!

Banned

civms47;5280775

Why not? Is anyone else better???I reckon Levein will get the better of … Why not? Is anyone else better???I reckon Levein will get the better of smith this time, Hearts have nothing left to play for so they'll probably take it a bit easier so a comfortable win for Celtic.4 in a row!!!

Nobody been better than them. Its just they are both having a very poor season in terms of quality of there play. Don't think Hearts will lie down for Celtic though even with there europe spot confirmed.

I'd put money on a hearts player getting sent off, there discipline is shocking at times

Mon the Gers!!! lol

civms47;5280775

I reckon Levein will get the better of smith this time

What do you mean this time. Rangers haven't won at Tannadice April 2006. And I can't look back far enough to see when Walter Smith has won there - probably 1998 at the earliest.

moob;5281266

What do you mean this time. Rangers haven't won at Tannadice April 2006. … What do you mean this time. Rangers haven't won at Tannadice April 2006. And I can't look back far enough to see when Walter Smith has won there - probably 1998 at the earliest.

I mean this time, Sunday 24th May 2009, Tannadice Park Dundee, 1pm kick off. What else does it sound like I meant???

Hearts will never give Celtic an 'easy' game.

Like it has been said above, both teams have been horrific this season, but I think Rangers will get a goal late on ( or a dodgy one )

Come on the Hoops though, we live in hope ;-)

civms47;5281724

I mean this time, Sunday 24th May 2009, Tannadice Park Dundee, 1pm kick … I mean this time, Sunday 24th May 2009, Tannadice Park Dundee, 1pm kick off. What else does it sound like I meant???

Well, cause you said this:

civms47;5281724

I reckon Levein will get the better of smith this time

...and the fact remains that Levein has always got the better of Smith in this fixture.

:thumbsup:

were due the win on goal difference(fingers crossed) after rangers won with it a few years back but gotta say has been the poorest old firm for a long time rangers really need to win as they cant afford to miss out on champ league money, whereas altho it would be a blow celtc will still spend a few million during the summer i think

hopefully the mighy JTs will do rangers a favour.....

Original Poster

big willy style;5283341

hopefully the mighy JTs will do rangers a favour.....

You going along to the game? I hear Hearts only took 550 tickets?

Dundee Utd are like a Celtic reserve team. They hate us and try twice as hard against us than anyone else in the league as many others do, like Hibs and Aberdeen. Doesn't help that their goalie has signed for Celtic. I think they will be right up for this and I know Walter will play a careful game so as not to loose a goal. If we get first goal, I'm confident we'll win, if we don't get first goal, we could crumble. I'm in two minds. We are due a good win at Tannadice but you could also say, Celtic are due a last game of season dramatic winner.....but I think both teams will win. I think Rangers will win 1-0 or 2-1 and celtic will win 2-0 or 3-0.

!!!C'MON THE GERS!!!

RobotRock;5287292

You going along to the game? I hear Hearts only took 550 tickets?

doubt it i was at the game at ibrox when we lost 2-0 so cant be bothered going through again.

Sundays results.
    Aberdeen 2 v 1 Hibs
    Celtic 0 v 1 Hearts
    Dundee Utd 1 v 0 Rangers.
    Both old firm teams to get beat and Rangers to win the title.

Championees!!!

http://file047a.bebo.com/20/large/2009/05/25/10/6101337279a10892896965l.jpg

Banned

Johniemac;5294953

Sundays results.Aberdeen 2 v 1 HibsCeltic 0 v 1 HeartsDundee Utd 1 v 0 … Sundays results.Aberdeen 2 v 1 HibsCeltic 0 v 1 HeartsDundee Utd 1 v 0 Rangers.Both old firm teams to get beat and Rangers to win the title.

Alright Johnie

Must have been murder celebrating then having the wean with a hangover lol.
    I never even watched the games but celtic were muck

Paddy Charlie;5312323

Alright JohnieMust have been murder celebrating then having the wean with … Alright JohnieMust have been murder celebrating then having the wean with a hangover lol.I never even watched the games but celtic were muck

3-0 for Rangers. Never saw that coming but for me what a result.

they lost the uefa cup final in manchester and rioted the streets. They win their first SPL title in four years and go about stabbing and killing people. These "fans" really are scotlands shame

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/ciarancfc/scotlandsshame.jpg

Banned

ciarancfc;5319441

they lost the uefa cup final in manchester and rioted the streets. They … they lost the uefa cup final in manchester and rioted the streets. They win their first SPL title in four years and go about stabbing and killing people. These "fans" really are scotlands shame

bitter bitter bitter bitter bitter bitter

no more shameful than your lot supporting terrorist organisations

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

care to explain your logic?

[QUOTE=ciarancfc;5319441]they lost the uefa cup final in manchester and rioted the streets. They win their first SPL title in four years and go about stabbing and killing people. These "fans" really are scotlands shame QUOTE]

Here we go again, Celtic sweeping all their wrong doings under the carpet.

:whistling: cheerio 4 in a row, cheerio 4 in a row, cheerio 4 in a row, cheerio 4 in a row :whistling:

GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS GET USED TO IT AND DON'T BE SO BITTER AND TWISTED!

not been twisted mate

jst wat happened after the game

huns sing famine song and stab a celtic fan

same in northen ireland loyalists kill a 49 year old man for being a celtic fan

CIARANCFC
    Take it on the chin!
    I remember when Celtic were banned from playing at home in Europe for fighting and invading the pitch.
    And even when they got made to play at old trafford a fan still ran on the park and attacked one of the rapid vienna players.
    There are good fans, bad fans of every club in the world. Your club is not whiter than white. I know, I hear the stories my mates tell me when their away in Europe supporting Celtic.
    They witness celtic fans robbing petrol stations, shops, smashing windows, urinating in public. It goes on it's just not reported in the media.
    Go over to Italy for a roma game that will open your eyes.
    Are you narrow minded enough to think celtic fans dont cause trouble.
    Like the attack outside the sprinburn masonic a few weeks ago. 4 celtic fans attacked 65 year old and a young couple in a sectarian attack. Not one mention in the papers.
    Give up your team lost the league and stop being so bitter about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions