Groups

Splahdonge or Ftumch

We just got a hamster and are currently having a battle over its name. Two of the bairns and the other half like Ftumch but my other two and myself like Splahdonge.

Any help

Which would you choose??

13 Comments

I'd have to hear a recording of ftumch! Are you welsh?

Original Poster

its pronounce F tum ch

A character off The Young Ones (the devil of Boredom I think)

No I am not Welsh I am a County Durham lass

Do these words mean something?

Ah ok. You know what's funny is search for ftumch in Google and it says:

[COLOR=#cc0000]Did you mean: [/COLOR]]umacr

Banned

Call it - Boris : Saviour of the Soles.

Jeannie__B

its pronounce F tum chA character off The Young Ones (the devil of … its pronounce F tum chA character off The Young Ones (the devil of Boredom I think)No I am not Welsh I am a County Durham lass

I couldn't find Ftumch either:-

The Young Ones (TV series)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

]http//en…%29

How do you pronounce the other one?

Ftumch - sounds like a drum sound after a joke 'ba dum ch!'

My daughters hamster is called Artemis, but when he comes down the stairs in his cage, he can't be bothered with the last couple of rungs, so he chucks himself off from them - and Fdumch probably best describes the sound as he hits the bottom of the cage!!

Easiest way to solve the problem (and surprised it hasnt been suggested yet!)

Get 2 hamsters Everyone is happy!

kelly_o_fanatic

Easiest way to solve the problem (and surprised it hasnt been suggested … Easiest way to solve the problem (and surprised it hasnt been suggested yet!) Get 2 hamsters Everyone is happy!

But be careful which 2 you get! As you may get up one morning and find you've got 7. :shock:

Just chop his legs off and call him Bob.

Splahdonge is a far superior name

Starlet

Splahdonge is a far superior name

im with you on that :thumbsup: or maybe call it Brian, and get him a wife and call her Brian as well!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions