Found 16th Mar 2010
Just to let you guys know, looks like the a demo for the new splinter cell comes out in 3 days!!

4 Comments

Original Poster

Meh, never really liked this games.

A miss for me.

niminator;8120409

Meh, never really liked this games.A miss for me.

This Splinter Cell game is very different to the others, much faster paced, as Fisher is now working on his own, having left the Third Echelon (?think thats right?), and as such, doesn't care about killing people. Take a look at some videos, it looks really good

Original Poster

niminator;8120409

Meh, never really liked this games.A miss for me.

InfernoZeus;8120430

This Splinter Cell game is very different to the others, much faster … This Splinter Cell game is very different to the others, much faster paced, as Fisher is now working on his own, having left the Third Echelon (?think thats right?), and as such, doesn't care about killing people. Take a look at some videos, it looks really good

yup looks very different and more action based ]This bathroom scene, which is in the demo gives you a good idea what the new style is like.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18186622
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions