Split UV & Get Out UV for swaps

Found 28th Jan
I have the UV codes for Split and Get Out, both unused if anyone would like to swap one or both for something else? I generally watch horror movies so that would be my preferred choice. Both are from DVD releases.

Mark
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments
Watched these with my daughter. Wasn't looking forward to them but really enjoyed em both
I have Lego the movie for swap
Original Poster
DE4L3R5 h, 35 m ago

I have Lego the movie for swap

Thanks for the offer but I've never really got into the Lego movies.
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou10 h, 21 m ago

Watched these with my daughter. Wasn't looking forward to them but really …Watched these with my daughter. Wasn't looking forward to them but really enjoyed em both

I thought Split was particularly good and even bought Unbreakable, after reading up on why Bruce Willis appeared at the end. Apparently they are linked but I found Unbreakable disappointing and switched it off.
Still got these codes? I've got Bladerunner 2049, Logan and amazing Spider-Man 1+2 if interested? Would like get out.
Original Poster
martyn.perry7 h, 45 m ago

Still got these codes? I've got Bladerunner 2049, Logan and amazing …Still got these codes? I've got Bladerunner 2049, Logan and amazing Spider-Man 1+2 if interested? Would like get out.

Hi, Yes I still have both of them. I'd be interested in Bladerunner 2049 if it is available please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants