Groups

Spoilsports!

Why did the wrestling post get hauled down?

15 Comments

Spammed, why I dunno. Mods???

I should guess due to hotlinking images

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8231838

Spammed, why I dunno. Mods???

I did call filthy a daft racist for saying the Junk Yard Dog was Danny Glover. Maybe I got reported for being moderate.

It's back now.

Original Poster

sancho1983;8231853

so how does the picture / numbers thread survive?

sancho1983;8231853

Possibly, mine all hosted at my photobucket

sharkalos;8231863

so how does the picture / numbers thread survive?

Hey, i'm not saying it's right, just a suggestion!!

Original Poster

ok mod edits says please dont hotlink. Can someone explain this? Not sure what it means...

am a big wrestling fan what was the post regarding?

Original Poster

sancho1983;8231868

Hey, i'm not saying it's right, just a suggestion!!

sorry didnt mean to cause offence.

sharkalos;8231872

ok mod edits says please dont hotlink. Can someone explain this? Not sure … ok mod edits says please dont hotlink. Can someone explain this? Not sure what it means...

it says what it means in the rest of the mod post

save the image to your own photobucket account etc dont link to image on other websites

Copying the image source link and pasting it in here, the argument is that if they changed the image to something inappropriate then that would be displayed here.

Like you said though i'm not entirely sure all of the people posting in the image number game has downloaded it and upped it to photobucket

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8231890

it says what it means in the rest of the mod postsave the image to your … it says what it means in the rest of the mod postsave the image to your own photobucket account etc dont link to image on other websites

ok cool thanks and rep'd

Banned

Thread temporarily locked due to certain posts needing removed.

Now dealt with. Please ensure you raise any further '"Where did my thread go" topics in the relevant thread in Feedback.

Regards

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8231940

Thread temporarily locked due to certain posts needing removed.Now dealt … Thread temporarily locked due to certain posts needing removed.Now dealt with. Please ensure you raise any further '"Where did my thread go" topics in the relevant thread in Feedback.Regards

will do thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions