Groups
    EXPIRED

***SPOLIER. Ten Minutes of 'Terminator Salvation' LEAKED. *****SPOLIER

be quick before it gets deleted (thats if u wanna watch it)

link below

21 Comments

thanks for that, im gonna pass but im sure u made loadsa people happy.

sadly ull get the 'o noooooz how could u' people as well

magicbeans;5283015

thanks for that, im gonna pass but im sure u made loadsa people happy. … thanks for that, im gonna pass but im sure u made loadsa people happy. sadly ull get the 'o noooooz how could u' people as well

+1

Banned

Those ten minutes are ten clips of what looks, and sounds, like a crap movie.

They were released about a week ago, not leaked.

it looks like its gonna be a good movie.. Cheers

Banned

lastlaststar;5283095

it looks like its gonna be a good movie.. Cheers

So did Wolverine.

clips are good, cheers

Would have watched it if the whole film was leaked.

superb

Banned

34% positive on Rotten Tomatoes

51% positive on Metacritic.

looks good,thanks

thanks massmail666 for getting me to 1000 posts

can't wait to see this film, i may check the trailers a bit later

ta,

scrumpypaul

FilthAndFurry;5283243

34% positive on Rotten Tomatoes51% positive on Metacritic.

Who takes Rotten Tomatoes seriously?

T3 got 70%....

reviews have certainly been mixed but I'll still go and see it, if nothing else it'll show warner bros or other tv networks in the states theres still life in the terminator franchise and may sway them to take a chance on a 3rd season of the sarah connor chronicles.

Movie critics are notoriously easy on sequels, especially if it reunites the same creative team and stars. For an example, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull got a 76% on RT. A film like Salvation has a much bigger uphill battle.

Banned

jaybizzle;5283409

Movie critics are notoriously easy on sequels, especially if it reunites … Movie critics are notoriously easy on sequels, especially if it reunites the same creative team and stars. For an example, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull got a 76% on RT. A film like Salvation has a much bigger uphill battle.

I'm not holding out much hope. Not a massive fan of McG, Christian Bale looks like he's phoning it in and the Harry Knowles review slammed it in all the areas I thought it might.

Terminator 3 had a cool twist at the end that set up this film well so I can see why it got some decent reviews. Still vastly inferior to the first two though.

I really hope this movie is cool.

Excellent Can't Wait :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5283478

I'm not holding out much hope. Not a massive fan of McG, Christian Bale … I'm not holding out much hope. Not a massive fan of McG, Christian Bale looks like he's phoning it in and the Harry Knowles review slammed it in all the areas I thought it might.Terminator 3 had a cool twist at the end that set up this film well so I can see why it got some decent reviews. Still vastly inferior to the first two though.I really hope this movie is cool.

Should be a decent enough action flick, as long as you leave the brain at home your pretty much in for a good time.

The reviews are very mixed, Total Film and Empire both gave it 4/5.

Personally im going to see it to find out how Sam Worthington fairs in it. Ive met the guy and he is very charismatic, i knew he would be a star in the future. I look foward to his lead role in "Avatar" at the end of the year :thumbsup:

Banned

looks good .. thanks for the clips

Banned

jaybizzle;5284031

Should be a decent enough action flick, as long as you leave the brain at … Should be a decent enough action flick, as long as you leave the brain at home your pretty much in for a good time.The reviews are very mixed, Total Film and Empire both gave it 4/5.Personally im going to see it to find out how Sam Worthington fairs in it. Ive met the guy and he is very charismatic, i knew he would be a star in the future. I look foward to his lead role in "Avatar" at the end of the year :thumbsup:

I hope it is. I like Anton Yelchin, Christian Bale and I think you're right about Sam Worthington. I've actually been quite excited about this movie with all the clips that I've seen, but it's just the reviews do mention the same things about certain characters in the film and the focus of the storyline.

But it's got Michael Ironside so it's worth taking a risk for that :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5284107

I hope it is. I like Anton Yelchin, Christian Bale and I think you're … I hope it is. I like Anton Yelchin, Christian Bale and I think you're right about Sam Worthington. I've actually been quite excited about this movie with all the clips that I've seen, but it's just the reviews do mention the same things about certain characters in the film and the focus of the storyline.But it's got Michael Ironside so it's worth taking a risk for that :thumbsup:

A friend of mine has said Anton Yelchin and Sam have standout performance's.

Ironside never fails tho :thumbsup:

Banned

jaybizzle;5284186

A friend of mine has said Anton Yelchin and Sam have standout … A friend of mine has said Anton Yelchin and Sam have standout performance's.Ironside never fails tho :thumbsup:

That's the one thing that's been consistent throughout even the worst reviews - Anton Yelchin does a good Michael Biehn.:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581366
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions