Groups

Sponsership

Are we allowed to ask for sponsers on here?

My friend is runnig the race for life on sunday and i would like it if i could build up somemore sponsership

Is this allowed? If so i will post the link

Link:

raceforlifesponsorme.org/lau…olt

11 Comments

Banned

good luck, but im almost certain the answer is no.

the answer is deffinatly no.

Banned

MinstrelMan;5209903

the answer is deffinatly no.

are you sure ? :whistling:

Original Poster

I thought it wud be allowed, i'll take the risk just as it maybe allowed.

heres think just incase remeber its for a good cause
    ]http//ww…olt

No Admin's response when asked before was;

Charity threads are soliciting people for money. We have no resources to … Charity threads are soliciting people for money. We have no resources to put towards vetting and examining every charity thread to see if it is legit. Second, most people are coming here for deals and not to be solicited for money. There are a lot of notable causes out there but there are also a lot of better sites that meet this need.You are welcome to use the PM feature to ask your friends on HUKD if they would like to support your fundraiser.

Sc0ward;5209926

I thought it wud be allowed, i'll take the risk just as it maybe … I thought it wud be allowed, i'll take the risk just as it maybe allowed.heres think just incase remeber its for a good cause]http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lauraholt

in before the lock

dog_cop;5209910

are you sure ? :whistling:

yeah..... i am, why you gotta go doubt me you peter kay lovin man-*****! :lol:

Banned

MinstrelMan;5209941

yeah..... i am, why you gotta go doubt me you peter kay lovin man-*****! … yeah..... i am, why you gotta go doubt me you peter kay lovin man-*****! :lol:

peter kay who he ... are you really sure :thumbsup:

Good on her. Hope she does well

dog_cop;5209973

peter kay who he ... are you really sure :thumbsup:

GAAAAAARRRRRLLLLIICCCCC BREAD

Classic!

didnt one of the other members on here do it? and got quite a few sponsors
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?914
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions