Spooky rep........

Found 9th Jun 2009
This is not a rep thread and i don't want people to rep me just wanted to share with you all.......
my rep points are 66666- am i the devil lol.
is it just me who thinks thats spooky? probably lol.

lynds xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
66 Comments

waits for the tagging to start hiya lynds.....you popular girl xx

no becuase the sign of the devil is just 666..... this means your just a scouse tart :P

Original Poster

bitseylango;5441587

waits for the tagging to start hiya lynds.....you popular girl xx

LOL what tagging :? have i said something wrong again :lol:
hello gorgeous.... how are you this morning? xx

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5441596

no becuase the sign of the devil is just 666..... this means your just a … no becuase the sign of the devil is just 666..... this means your just a scouse tart :P

LMFAO fair enough..... an evil scouse tart methinks :evil:

lfc_engravedonheart;5441608

LOL what tagging :? have i said something wrong again :lol:hello … LOL what tagging :? have i said something wrong again :lol:hello gorgeous.... how are you this morning? xx

"another rep thread" wiil no doubt appear as a tag soon enough :-D

im fine thanks, really shouldnt be on here, got loads to do :oops::-D

MinstrelMan;5441596

no becuase the sign of the devil is just 666..... this means your just a … no becuase the sign of the devil is just 666..... this means your just a scouse tart :P

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Either that or she's extra evil...maybe both though.

realfriendlyman;5441620

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:Either that or she's extra evil...maybe both … :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:Either that or she's extra evil...maybe both though.

good morning, my farty friend :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5441614

"another rep thread" wiil no doubt appear as a tag soon enough :-Dim fine … "another rep thread" wiil no doubt appear as a tag soon enough :-Dim fine thanks, really shouldnt be on here, got loads to do :oops::-D

oh yeah i know i expected that too lol.
:lol: me too hun :giggle:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5441620

:giggle: :giggle: Either that or she's extra evil...maybe both though.

oi i am here you know :viking:

Original Poster

lol @ the tagging.... you lot of meanies

Original Poster

LMFAO at the last one!!!! i would take the whole car not just the wheel trims :roll:

how popular are you lynds;-)

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441759

how popular are you lynds;-)

:oops: i'm not.... people just pick on me :oops:

hello hunny :-D xx

lfc_engravedonheart;5441765

:oops: i'm not.... people just pick on me :oops:hello hunny :-D xx

hello:thumbsup: give them it back then:-D

Original Poster

Right, insult me all you like but leave LFC out of it :viking: :viking: :evil:

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441780

hello:thumbsup: give them it back then:-D

i would if i knew who it was :lol:

that is spooky, but then i just believe in spooky things! lol i remember being at the checkout once and she said to me £6.66 well i had to go run and buy something else :oops: and guess what the queue was not impressed! :w00t:

lol @ tags

lfc_engravedonheart;5441789

i would if i knew who it was :lol:

:w00t: hows things anyway??

Original Poster

wulshaz;5441791

that is spooky, but then i just believe in spooky things! lol i remember … that is spooky, but then i just believe in spooky things! lol i remember being at the checkout once and she said to me £6.66 well i had to go run and buy something else :oops: and guess what the queue was not impressed! :w00t:

:lol: yeah i would have to too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5441796

lol @ tags

grrrrr i know some are you mini me

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441798

:w00t: hows things anyway??

i'm good ta hun.... haven't seen you on here for a while.... how's u?

lfc_engravedonheart;5441816

i'm good ta hun.... haven't seen you on here for a while.... how's u?

ahhh you know how it is.busy,busy,busy:p im ok thanks.just thought id be nosey

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441827

ahhh you know how it is.busy,busy,busy:p im ok thanks.just thought id be … ahhh you know how it is.busy,busy,busy:p im ok thanks.just thought id be nosey

lol good good :thumbsup: u up to much today?

lfc_engravedonheart;5441832

lol good good :thumbsup: u up to much today?

got a few things to do but the weather isnt to good here

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441852

got a few things to do but the weather isnt to good here

same here.... looks like it's gonna chuck it down

lfc_engravedonheart;5441863

same here.... looks like it's gonna chuck it down

just started in smoggy land:w00t: looks like im staying indoors

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441869

just started in smoggy land:w00t: looks like im staying indoors

lol not far off it here :roll: i hate the rain.... yeah indoors for me too..... i have just been bloody shot in the back with a BB gun.... grrrrr my boys are hooligans :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;5441885

lol not far off it here :roll: i hate the rain.... yeah indoors for me … lol not far off it here :roll: i hate the rain.... yeah indoors for me too..... i have just been bloody shot in the back with a BB gun.... grrrrr my boys are hooligans :lol:

:w00t: bet they are good kids really? no school this week?

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441891

:w00t: bet they are good kids really? no school this week?

:lol: they are really..... erm yeah but we all had a bad night and the eldest is too tired for nursery.... they ended up in my bed and i woke up to being kicked in the face

lfc_engravedonheart;5441909

:lol: they are really..... erm yeah but we all had a bad night and the … :lol: they are really..... erm yeah but we all had a bad night and the eldest is too tired for nursery.... they ended up in my bed and i woke up to being kicked in the face

:w00t: got to go.il try and get back on later.its been a while. speak soon xxx

Original Poster

mr miagi;5441917

:w00t: got to go.il try and get back on later.its been a while. speak … :w00t: got to go.il try and get back on later.its been a while. speak soon xxx

ok hun... speak soon xx

Original Poster

right the cantona tag took it too far :lol: who was it i have my suspicions :thinking:

Original Poster

what the hell is spider webbing :oops:
and who made love to me :? could have at least woken me up :roll:

look up spider webbing on google...... NOT IF YOUR AT WORK! or ask bits, she loves it

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5442888

look up spider webbing on google...... NOT IF YOUR AT WORK! or ask bits, … look up spider webbing on google...... NOT IF YOUR AT WORK! or ask bits, she loves it

:oops: it just shows spiders webs :?

lfc_engravedonheart;5442903

:oops: it just shows spiders webs :?

ok imagine spiderman....... and how a regular (non-spider-like) man could create his own feb type fluid, before flicking it (spiderman-esque like) into your mush :lol:

lovely image, web cam demonstrations available on request......... after a few beers though lol :whistling:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5442923

ok imagine spiderman....... and how a regular (non-spider-like) man could … ok imagine spiderman....... and how a regular (non-spider-like) man could create his own feb type fluid, before flicking it (spiderman-esque like) into your mush :lol:lovely image, web cam demonstrations available on request......... after a few beers though lol :whistling:

LMFAO ok i get it :thumbsup:
so what if i love it :oops:

it gets added to your "pros" column....... so bad the fact your scouse undermines many many of thos pros lol

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5442964

it gets added to your "pros" column....... so bad the fact your scouse … it gets added to your "pros" column....... so bad the fact your scouse undermines many many of thos pros lol

LMAO
Post a comment
@
    Text