Groups

sports channel

I'm with sky but just basic package to keep any costs down anyway son is asking for a sports package so he can watch the west ham games .whats my best bet please guys cheers

17 Comments

sky has a half price sports deal at the moment for 3 months

after 3 months cancel and they will offer it half price for longer they always do

Original Poster

Ok lovely cheers il give them a ring

if you got an android device, Google uktvnow. It will have the full package plus other country's sport channels for the 3pm games.

Original Poster

I do have a Amazon stick with kodi on

sorted then

Banned

How many West Ham games are televised each year? 4??

Original Poster

fawkes99

sorted then

Hopefully still working ok

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

How many West Ham games are televised each year? 4??

son is asking for a sports package so he can watch the west ham games .

Errrrr?

sammyjc71

No idea it's irrelevant

Think he means would be poor value to get it for just west bam games. Whats on your kodi? If you put wookie build on you will get all the 3pm games which you cant get in uk. Some streams arent the best but very much watchable considering there arent other options for 3pm games

sammyjc71

No idea it's irrelevant

It's not irrelevant as if it's only two - four games a year you would be cheap buy a now tv box with sports passed and you will get all the west ham games in HD etc for cheap and very easily.

If it's loads of televised games, the avove easy option is out the window

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

It's not irrelevant as if it's only two - four games a year you would be … It's not irrelevant as if it's only two - four games a year you would be cheap buy a now tv box with sports passed and you will get all the west ham games in HD etc for cheap and very easily.If it's loads of televised games, the avove easy option is out the window

Sorry I misunderstood my bad

Original Poster

123batman321

Think he means would be poor value to get it for just west bam games. … Think he means would be poor value to get it for just west bam games. Whats on your kodi? If you put wookie build on you will get all the 3pm games which you cant get in uk. Some streams arent the best but very much watchable considering there arent other options for 3pm games

Ye I misunderstood soz x

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Errrrr?

My mistake soz

Original Poster

sammyjc71

Sorry I misunderstood my bad

I do also have a now TV box

sammyjc71

Ye I misunderstood soz x

A guy on here helped me put wookie on my firestick i can get pretty much all the games now and a lot of different tv its really good

Just noticed i put west bam lol. Typo not an insult lol

Original Poster

Lol I'm a Tottenham supporter myself haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hamburg at christmas11
      2. www.disneycharms.co11
      3. BT deal45
      4. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11

See more discussions