Sports direct £5 click and collect voucher error

Found 10th May
So I placed two online orders and chose click and collect as option and got £10 vouchers. When I went to use them yesterday one of the vouchers were only £1.01 when I never used it at all. I had to pay the rest with cash. I didn’t know how to make them believe me I hadn’t used the voucher so feel a little cheated. Any suggestions on what I could have done?
Community Updates
AskSports & Outdoors
5 Comments
Usually they can check the history on the voucher.. i maybe wrong. Contact customer services Email/phone.
Tiddly_fiddly53 m ago

Usually they can check the history on the voucher.. i maybe wrong. …Usually they can check the history on the voucher.. i maybe wrong. Contact customer services Email/phone.

I called and they’ve said there is still £2 on it. It should have been £5 but oh well. Thanks for advice
Congrats that you got through, I tried for days last week with no option to even get in the queue, they just cut me off. No response to emails either, very frustrating.
nhoops43 m ago

Congrats that you got through, I tried for days last week with no option …Congrats that you got through, I tried for days last week with no option to even get in the queue, they just cut me off. No response to emails either, very frustrating.

Recently had a month long spat with them, I found that if you send an email then wait a couple of days and then add another message to the email, they get back to you. Happened three times.
unclejim2710th May

Recently had a month long spat with them, I found that if you send an …Recently had a month long spat with them, I found that if you send an email then wait a couple of days and then add another message to the email, they get back to you. Happened three times.

Thank you, I'll bear it in mind for next time!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants