Sports direct and Yodel

Found 29th Dec 2011
I just thought I'd add a positive thread as have read some not so good reviews about Yodel.

I ordered some bits from Chav City (aka Sports Direct) yesterday at 18:30 and it was delivered just a min ago. And it was free delivery!!! 

That's pretty good service!
Community Updates
19 Comments
deleted265520
Cool story bruh
Just got my delivery from Yodel of Amazon too. Knocked on the door, chucked the box on the doormat and gone! Well done Yodel!
Yh me too, placed two orders within a couple of days, one through their eBay outlet and other on their site, both delivered next day, all good
Banned
Ordered something from Sports Direct 2 days ago, still not received...
I have not had any delivery issues with Yodel either and they seem to be the only companies that deliver till 9pm too.
I just received a parcel from Yodel, but the parcel is not mine. The guy told me to keep the parcel for a neighbour which I dont know who he/she is. I can see Sports direct packaging though,,, These Yodel people are so funny.. I think they are just some casuals hired by Yodel.
pisces2588

I just received a parcel from Yodel, but the parcel is not mine. The guy … I just received a parcel from Yodel, but the parcel is not mine. The guy told me to keep the parcel for a neighbour which I dont know who he/she is. I can see Sports direct packaging though,,, These Yodel people are so funny.. I think they are just some casuals hired by Yodel.

You could have refused lol, now they are telling people to take deliveries for other people oO
pisces2588

I just received a parcel from Yodel, but the parcel is not mine. The guy … I just received a parcel from Yodel, but the parcel is not mine. The guy told me to keep the parcel for a neighbour which I dont know who he/she is. I can see Sports direct packaging though,,, These Yodel people are so funny.. I think they are just some casuals hired by Yodel.

They are all casuals, yodel do not own drivers, they are all paid per parcel.
Ordered a few bits from Toolstation last month took yodel 2 weeks to deliver it.
m and s and john lewis deliveries arrived today.....

happy days for the bank manager
maccy1

You could have refused lol, now they are telling people to take … You could have refused lol, now they are telling people to take deliveries for other people oO

Yes I regretted not to refuse. I thought I would do the favour as an appreciation for the guy to call me up and telling me to open the door to collect my parcel. 1 minute later he came back and said "can you keep the parcel for your neighbour mate...?"
m&s=tv, but how will john lewis delivery please the bank toff?
Banned
had about 15 deliveries from yodel over the past 2 weeks i read the reviews i was dreading waiting for me parcels but every think arrived quick bar 1 parcel they lied saying i wasn't in but a was but they delivered it the next day so wasn't to bad
i had 2 sports direct (dhl side of yodel) parcels that were dumped in garden and signed for by courier. A lesser person would claim non-receipt.
T33TKT

Just got my delivery from Yodel of Amazon too. Knocked on the door, … Just got my delivery from Yodel of Amazon too. Knocked on the door, chucked the box on the doormat and gone! Well done Yodel!

service at its best
Still waiting for my yodel delivery.......................Got a card saying thurs am......................Still waiting
still waiting for my yodel delivery from the 19th december, the tracking hasn't moved since?
"I ordered some bits from Chav City (aka Sports Direct) yesterday at 18:30 and it was delivered just a min ago. And it was free delivery!!! "

Well they are hardly going to want to nick stuff from Sports Direct are they?!
Came home late yesterday to find an Amazon order (delivered by Yodel) which was a Samsung 32" TV propped up against the back door in full view of the access lane to all the houses in our street and the one behind and a card on the mat of the front door !

Clearly their drivers are morons as the people were at home on both sides of us!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions