Sports Direct online purchases return in store?

Found 15th Dec 2015
I ordered trainers of size 9.5 and that's usually my size but the Kappa trainers 9.5 feel tight and small, so was wondering if they swap it in store?

To return it to the warehouse I'd have to pay postage and would like to avoid that.

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskSports & Fitness
16 Comments
Sports Direct ?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NPeIdlHaoaQ/STVaBETlZuI/AAAAAAAADpc/rKBeiDTY5Wk/s400/ass_kicking_contest.jpg
Original Poster Banned
thewongwing101

Sports Direct ?

I know they treat their employees like crap but I asked a simple question.
Yes you can return to store u will get credit note
They don't swap in store they ask you to return to the warehouse if you've purchased them online. It is free post so you won't get charged for it. Just need to print off your invoice and send it back stating you want a refund or a change. Also as for all these people commenting on SD threads regarding how they treat their workers, if they don't like how they're treated or what they're paid. Find a new job. Simple.
I took back my online order to the store and they accepted the return.
Original Poster Banned
All right thanks guys!
I'll have to try myself. I ordered a pair of blue hiking boots and a pair of white trainers turned up.
The return postage isn't covered as mentioned above. They even emphasize that the customer has to cover the cost of returns on the Returns Note.
I've put a PayPal claim in so I'll see where that gets me.
stuarthanley

I'll have to try myself. I ordered a pair of blue hiking boots and a pair … I'll have to try myself. I ordered a pair of blue hiking boots and a pair of white trainers turned up.The return postage isn't covered as mentioned above. They even emphasize that the customer has to cover the cost of returns on the Returns Note.I've put a PayPal claim in so I'll see where that gets me.

This happened to my partner they sent complete wrong size if you email them (be prepared to wait a few days for a reply!) but they will send you a free returns label. Hope this helps. They are the worst company! X
Good luck, the last time I ordered online at sports direct the item would did fit. Tried local store who refused to take it and so contacted sports direct online who refused to send free post label,ended up paying £5 to send it back. No item and £5 out of pocket,I will never use them again.
I like click and collect but I got no option for click and collect when placing order so no free voucher and had to pay full postage.
i ordered 10x 4xl tshirts... none of them was big enough to fit my slender mother let alone me... will not order their tosh again.
thewongwing101

Sports Direct ?

leighdegree

They don't swap in store they ask you to return to the warehouse if … They don't swap in store they ask you to return to the warehouse if you've purchased them online. It is free post so you won't get charged for it. Just need to print off your invoice and send it back stating you want a refund or a change. Also as for all these people commenting on SD threads regarding how they treat their workers, if they don't like how they're treated or what they're paid. Find a new job. Simple.

"Lets kick off a big HUKD debate...... SPORTS DIRECT" (ed1980; 2 days, 7 hours ago)
their T&C states must be returned to their warehouse. you could try the store and may get a credit note or an exchange
Banned
Ring them up, I did one time last year
It's free if item is faulty, I need to ring them up with my order too
Original Poster Banned
Went in, exchanged and left. Can't complain they were fine employees.
I took items to the store today (which I had purchased online) which were too small and they exchanged them for a larger size.They just asked for the invoice.
Edited by: "summerjoo" 17th Dec 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants