Sports direct returns

Found 23rd Jul 2013
I need to return some items to sports direct for an exchange. I know that I have to pay the return postage but will SD will post the exchanged items back for free or do I have to pay for the exchanged items to be posted to me aswell.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
11 Comments
You could always take them back to store and get a gift card..
joxeruk2000

You could always take them back to store and get a gift card..

Or cash :P
DragonChris

Or cash :P

SD don't allow you to return items purchased online to any of their stores - you can get a Gift Card if you mention the items were received as a Gift and you don't have a receipt. More often than that you will actually get back more than paid for the items originally as their Online prices seem to be cheaper than the price they scan for in-store,eg, I returned a pair of jeans and a hoody just yesterday using the excuse that I received as a Gift but items didn't fit. The items scanned at a combined value of £32 whereas they only cost £16 online - this has happened a few times.
stuart9787

SD don't allow you to return items purchased online to any of their … SD don't allow you to return items purchased online to any of their stores - you can get a Gift Card if you mention the items were received as a Gift and you don't have a receipt. More often than that you will actually get back more than paid for the items originally as their Online prices seem to be cheaper than the price they scan for in-store,eg, I returned a pair of jeans and a hoody just yesterday using the excuse that I received as a Gift but items didn't fit. The items scanned at a combined value of £32 whereas they only cost £16 online - this has happened a few times.

Ah I remember now, I exchanged stuff that was bought online for other stuff I wanted instore. Thought I'd taken the moolah but I was wrong
Banned
Sports Direct are a nightmare to deal with when it comes to returns/exchanges
Original Poster
I can't get to a store. Do I just return them and they will pay they postage to pay out the exchanged items?
Are you returning the whole order or just part of it ? Under the Distance Selling Regualtions, if you are returning the whole order they have to refund your original postage (but you are still liable for the return postage), that would then effectively cover your costs if you have to pay postage for them to send some more stuff to you.
Banned
easy way to solve your problem is ring them or email them you will get your answer..
Banned
billy653

I can't get to a store. Do I just return them and they will pay they … I can't get to a store. Do I just return them and they will pay they postage to pay out the exchanged items?

Getting to a store is pointless anyway. They don't deal with Internet sales in store
online shopping isn't for you

and you can't get to stores

are you any good at colouring in?
I took my invoice and trainers which I bought online and got a gift card for that amount in store.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants