Sports Direct selling Hollister and Abercrombie?

Found 30th May 2012
Just searched Holliser on ebay and sports direct was selling some items, so i headed on over to their website and found 369 products..

sportsdirect.com/hol…cat
Community Updates
22 Comments
Pretty sure it is a knockoff as Hollister state that they only sell online and in their stores across the UK. Or Sports Direct got a load of old stock and are selling it cheap. Either way I'd be careful.
it'll be old stock, they won't sell knock off stuff as will get in major trouble seeing as they are a major retailer not a market trader
Original Poster
I was kind of worried that it was knock off clothing as i hadn't seen some of the items before..

Maybe it is just old stock?
It's legit - Just shows what hollister/a+f are turning into...
Chav store sells chav gear...where's the mystery?
It's all last seasons stuff, they'll be doing what TK maxx do.
Banned
I wonder if A&F researched Sports Direct before they allowed them to sell their product.
Banned
realblender

I dont think any brand wants to end up there. Probably grey stock. Even … I dont think any brand wants to end up there. Probably grey stock. Even tesco use to get branded goods to the dismay of the brand owners. Free market etc.

I don't think the sports brands mind but any fashion brand is going to have issues I'm sure. The thing with A&F is they have such tight control over the supply and sale of their products it's hard to imagine they haven't authorised this.
Great - now I have to clear out my wardrobe.
Ye i no some sad slogan or what. But u have to agree Hollister is just another cheap brand that sportsdirect selling,its bad aint it?
Lonsdale ,diadora, Lee cooper , hollister , umbro etc.
realblender

Death of any brand

I believe Sports Direct also sells Nike, Reebok, Adidas etc. I don't see them dying out any time soon

Anyway, why do Brits think Hollister is such an exclusive brand? Yeah, they now sell it in Sports Direct... I don't see anything off with that.
Banned
Legend101

Pretty sure it is a knockoff as Hollister state that they only sell … Pretty sure it is a knockoff as Hollister state that they only sell online and in their stores across the UK. Or Sports Direct got a load of old stock and are selling it cheap. Either way I'd be careful.

Yeah because an established company such as Sports Direct are going to sell counterfeit goods. LOL.
Seems like the same price as stores.
cejiogu1

Yeah because an established company such as Sports Direct are going to … Yeah because an established company such as Sports Direct are going to sell counterfeit goods. LOL.

The Hut sell fakes.
LoveHearts

The Hut sell fakes.

proof the hut do?
winifer

proof the hut do?

There's a whole thread somewhere on here about it, I think it's in feedback.
Hollister and Abercrombie are a **** and so is sports direct
phil2345

Hollister and Abercrombie are a **** and so is sports direct

phil2345 too
I wouldn't even know if my local store stocked these brands. They manage to put at least 15 items on a single hanger and put anything half decent 10ft high.
brilly

phil2345 too

no i have class
They are selling conterfeit goods as I just bought some!! Puma and Slazenger and they are definately not real. They are able to as big companies like this are protected as they are able to plead ignorance.Spoke to trading standards who confirmed this. madness!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants