Sports tv

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Looking for advice for a Christmas present for my dad. He’s with talk talk and has a second tv with a free view box and a fire stick. He loves sport (especially premiership) so I thought I’d get him a sports package but don’t know where to go with that so any help would be most appreciated. Nowtv?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Does he have an internet enabled TV ? Now TV would be your safest bet as you could package it in with a smart TV stick. If you got a bt sport subscription his TV might not support it so it would be casting which isn't the most straightforward always
If he really likes his football it might be worth looking at an IPTV service so he can watch the 3pm kick offs too
I tried that but the picture is shocking - I’m thinking maybe because his broadband isn’t the best. ??
Amazon Prime are now showing some Premier League matches if you're subscribed to Amazon prime.
.MUFC.12/12/2019 08:16

Amazon Prime are now showing some Premier League matches if you're …Amazon Prime are now showing some Premier League matches if you're subscribed to Amazon prime.

It's only for one more week this season I think
chrisredmayne12/12/2019 08:20

20 games a season

Still a freebie if you've already got prime
Yes, I have him signed in on my prime account but didn’t think that would be a long time deal
platespinner12/12/2019 07:32

I tried that but the picture is shocking - I’m thinking maybe because his b …I tried that but the picture is shocking - I’m thinking maybe because his broadband isn’t the best. ??

It depends on which IPTV provider you choose. Some are really bad but some are great. You get what you pay for
chrisredmayne12/12/2019 08:20

.MUFC.12/12/2019 08:25

20 games a season Still a freebie if you've already got prime

Yes just another week of footy around Christmas time , it’s not bad with all the features and every game shown .. but could have added more games during whole year .
Bt sports are adding Wwe apparently , thought it was only on Sky.
saeed281012/12/2019 09:18

Yes just another week of footy around Christmas time , it’s not bad with a …Yes just another week of footy around Christmas time , it’s not bad with all the features and every game shown .. but could have added more games during whole year . Bt sports are adding Wwe apparently , thought it was only on Sky.

BT are getting the contract for 2020 for WWE
If you have your own sky tv and Bt subscription then get an android box(no need for casting).
Install sky go and Bt sports app on it and it should be sufficient and you can share subscription on multiple devices . To go all out and extra channels , add iptv (around £10 per month) . I won’t recommend iptv on it’s on as it usually requires vpn and consists of time to time downtime
saeed281012/12/2019 09:28

If you have your own sky tv and Bt subscription then get an android box(no …If you have your own sky tv and Bt subscription then get an android box(no need for casting). Install sky go and Bt sports app on it and it should be sufficient and you can share subscription on multiple devices . To go all out and extra channels , add iptv (around £10 per month) . I won’t recommend iptv on it’s on as it usually requires vpn and consists of time to time downtime

You don’t need a VPN on most IPTV providers now you just need to look around for a reliable one
Arto12/12/2019 09:31

You don’t need a VPN on most IPTV providers now you just need to look a …You don’t need a VPN on most IPTV providers now you just need to look around for a reliable one

Yes but it’s about the safety too. There is only one 100% uptime and reliable iptv called Nowtv . Others are around 70-90% uptime and ‘most’ get hit around 3pm kick off .
saeed281012/12/2019 09:37

Yes but it’s about the safety too. There is only one 100% uptime and r …Yes but it’s about the safety too. There is only one 100% uptime and reliable iptv called Nowtv . Others are around 70-90% uptime and ‘most’ get hit around 3pm kick off .

AFAIK most IPTV subs have shown 3pm kick offs without issue since they've moved over to new panel after xtream takedown.

Some providers, depending on hardware used, include a built in VPN so no need for 3rd party VPN.

Quality of IPTV definately depends on quality of broadband i.e. one account / 2 subs - one sub on Vermin and the other talk-talk. Vermin is practically flawless and talk-talk has consistent buffering during live sports.
Vodafone don't block Iptv. I'm on Eternal and it is very reliable, Especially now on a new panel.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants