Expired

Sports watch - calorie count, pulse rate etc

Found 8th May 2005
Hi all on forum,
I wonder if anyone can help with a present I'm looking for, I'm after a sports style watch with features such as pulse rate monitor and particularly calorie counter.
It looks that they start at 50 quid upwards even for a fairly basic calorie counting one.
Does anyone have any particular tips re best one to go for, or any good deals about that they know of?
My budget is up to 50 though I'd like to spend less if poss and I'm happy buying high street or online.

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers Rob.

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
1 Comment

Hi mate
I used to work in a sports shop 'Decathlon'! Basically the watches am called 'Heart Rate Monitors' and basically they tend to be quite bulky unless you are paying over 100pounds for them! The best ones to buy are 'Polar' branded and they can be bought from most shops including argos. The models that you might want to consider are m32 or the a5! The a5 is quite good and is around 70pounds!
Or if you go to decathlon you could buy a cw600 for 35pounds and teh features that it has are: Heart Rate, Calories counter, Average heart rate, Target Zones and basic watch functions!

Anything else you need 2 now just ask.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones21
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?44
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions