Expired

Sportsdeck Fantasy Football 2017/18 - 1 manager needed

Found 11th Aug 2017
I’m trying to get a league together for the following fantasy premier league game -sportsdeck.com/au/…am/

The game is free to play and you can see ‘how to play’ by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the link.

There are currently 19 teams entered in the league so there's only 1 place available. The league will be capped at 20 teams.

Everybody that has currently entered is new to this game and I would prefer to keep it that way so nobody has an advantage. We previously played another fantasy football game, which ended last season.

It’s a lively league with plenty of chat.

If you’re interested, please post below and then message me with your email address. I’ll send out an invitation to the first person that responds, if the place is still available. Please check your spam folder.

Enter straightaway to secure your spot and then complete your team later. If you delay, I will offer the place to someone else. The deadline for finalising teams is 7:45pm UK time on Friday, before the first match kicks-off.

The league competition works on a head to head basis, which is why it’s capped at 20 teams. There is a separate group competition, with the same entrants, which works based on a classic points scoring system. I will also send you an invitation for that once you have signed up to the league.
Community Updates
Misc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants