Sportsmania code

Found 8th Sep 2017
Does anyone have the latest sportmania code please? I can't join the Facebook group as they don't reply to requests to join. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Looking for exactly the same thing. Previous thread where I got free 2 week code seems to have disappeared.
standbymania is the latest code, they are no longer on Facebook they have closed down the page they are now on a forum.

forum.sportsmania.rocks/ login in with the same username and password you use for sportsmania.
Haven't they managed to get their act together yet? Football season has already started!
Destard8 h, 53 m ago

Haven't they managed to get their act together yet? Football season has …Haven't they managed to get their act together yet? Football season has already started!

Meanwhile, we're getting codes to access it for free so not all bad
standbymania isn't working for me.

Any other codes?
I don't actually use sportsmania but I follow merc on twitter and he's just tweeted a new code it's '1moreweek'
howarth31 h, 11 m ago

I don't actually use sportsmania but I follow merc on twitter and he's …I don't actually use sportsmania but I follow merc on twitter and he's just tweeted a new code it's '1moreweek'

Thank you so much!
Original Poster
Thanks for the codes guys. Really appreciate it. Just wish they could fix the payment issue.
Cheers for the codes and the info
By the way. The twitter feed to follow is @Merc_Official
hi anyone know the code for the renewal daz
I'm still struggling it will not accept the code ,is there a new one as I'm can't get a replies from merc's either !
New code = spoilingcustomers
They still haven't got their subscription payment sorted yet have they?
Nope. They must be losing a lot of money by now and I'm afraid they'll give up at some point.

Current code is ITSCOMING for a month
Original Poster
Thanks for the new code. I'm not holding much hope of this lasting much longer without them making money. Does anyone know of any paid subscription alternatives?
Anybody got a new code for Sportsmania or will they accept payments now? Mine ran out on 5th November. Thanks
Anyone know when payment system up and running fully only accepting monthly at moment or is there a new code for this month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants