Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Spotify premium

Posted 25th Dec 2019Edited by:"fergys"
Any free slots in premium if not will look at doing one myself if anyone is interested
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

21 Comments
2.50 / slot
Yeah fine by me bud
I’m in cheers
When I set up premium and I get 6 users do the users have to be under the same roof ie: same network or can anyone have a user and password to use anywhere
39495040-lFPav.jpg
39495043-QkV1j.jpg
I guess it’s one of those where you have to registers our account ( as the main person) which we can then access from any location l think :/ .
That’s fine willing to do the work if I get 5 people to come on board
I’m in
I think it’s as above, each member must also enter your address I believe when asked.
Got 2 wanting in just 3 more if I can get them
1. Noodles123
2. Chirandu

anymore guys will update this list
I've done it through Spotify Philippines. Ensure everyone uses the same address as OP.
You need VPN too to fake your location. You need VPN just to join. Once joined you don't need VPN.
Any doubts let know I can help. Cheers
Edited by: "vassy2i" 25th Dec 2019
Thanks Vassy2i
vassy2i25/12/2019 20:40

I've don't it through Spotify Philippines. Ensure everyone uses the same …I've don't it through Spotify Philippines. Ensure everyone uses the same address as OP. You need VPN too to fake your location. You need VPN just to join. Once joined you don't need VPN. Any doubts let know I can help. Cheers

Cheers bud might go that way instead as doesn’t seem to be many interest
fergys25/12/2019 20:46

There were many interested to join. Try a diff post stating Spotify premium slot available in title..
Cheers post has been renamed
Edited by: "fergys" 25th Dec 2019
vassy2i25/12/2019 20:48

There were many interested to join. Try a diff post stating Spotify …There were many interested to join. Try a diff post stating Spotify premium slot available in title..

fergys25/12/2019 20:46

It’s because everyone milked the super cheap YouTube music offer
idea shelved for now guys...........
It’s ok we may get lucky along the way.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions