Spotify

Posted 15th Jun 2020
Hey

Anyone know of a way of getting a cheap way of getting Spotify?

Can the Netflix method be used in the same way?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Nice find!

My premium's coming to an end so was just looking round for something cheap without adverts!
kalamist15/06/2020 14:44

Nice find!My premium's coming to an end so was just looking round for …Nice find!My premium's coming to an end so was just looking round for something cheap without adverts!

you’ve already had premium, so you can’t do the stylus trick, unless you start a new account
Mendoza15/06/2020 17:06

you’ve already had premium, so you can’t do the stylus trick, unless you st …you’ve already had premium, so you can’t do the stylus trick, unless you start a new account

Yep i know that.... is there anything else around i could do?
kalamist15/06/2020 17:20

only join someone’s family account
deleted2117661
kalamist15/06/2020 17:20

you could just create a new account
Edited by: "deleted2117661" 15th Jun
New account using a variation on your email address e.g if your email is So, instead of using a normal email like...

I would also be able to use...

Or even something like this...

StonkwellBogtrotter15/06/2020 18:36

New account using a variation on your email address e.g if your email is …New account using a variation on your email address e.g if your email is So, instead of using a normal email like...example@gmail.comI would also be able to use...examp.l.e@gmail.comOr even something like this...ex.ample@gmail.com

They are tightening down on the payment method as well, ok if you have lots of cards but you can only use or have active one PayPal, account for example or you could two weeks ago.
eslick15/06/2020 18:54

They are tightening down on the payment method as well, ok if you have …They are tightening down on the payment method as well, ok if you have lots of cards but you can only use or have active one PayPal, account for example or you could two weeks ago.

What about a revoult card?
kalamist15/06/2020 22:15

What about a revoult card?

Don’t have one but from what I have seen on here that should still work as its virtual card Number and can be different every time.
StonkwellBogtrotter15/06/2020 18:36

New account using a variation on your email address e.g if your email is …New account using a variation on your email address e.g if your email is So, instead of using a normal email like...example@gmail.comI would also be able to use...examp.l.e@gmail.comOr even something like this...ex.ample@gmail.com

Can u use double dot e..xample@gmail.com
You can get 12 months for the price of 10 = £99 (save £20) if you pay upfront via paypal
hotukdeals.com/dea…926
Thank you Spotify for sending me an email asking me to upgrade. Allowed me to ID the associated email account and reminded me I should cancel their service. Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text