Spotify Account instantly! Bypass invite only!

Found 8th Nov 2009
Bypass the need for an invitation code. Just did this, and am listening as I type.

Enjoy =]

spotify.com/en/…ed/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Heh, when did Spotify become invite only?

Original Poster

Apparently a little while ago. Became very popular, very quickly. Which I suppose is understandable :P

doesn't work, still need an invite

Original Poster

You need to be in the UK. Forgot to mention that.

smithmr8;6820055

You need to be in the UK. Forgot to mention that.

I am :?

Original Poster

http://i37.tinypic.com/bgsec2.jpg

When I go to the page, I get this. I entered my details, and have an account as of about an hour ago. Worked for me.

Banned

lol spotify isnt invite only

this mob are worse than the pirates imo anyway

Original Poster

casparwhite;6820095

lol spotify isnt invite onlythis mob are worse than the pirates imo anyway

http://i34.tinypic.com/308cmme.jpg

yes been on hukd again and again getting fed up of looking at it again and again and yes i know what the next reply is gonna "well i didnt know"

casparwhite;6820095

lol spotify isnt invite onlythis mob are worse than the pirates imo anyway

Please explain? Seeing as this is legal and piracy isnt!

Original Poster

Borat;6820112

yes been on hukd again and again getting fed up of looking at it again … yes been on hukd again and again getting fed up of looking at it again and again and yes i know what the next reply is gonna "well i didnt know"

I might not have know. I might have. Take your pick. Seemed useful to me. So posted. Don't like it, then suck my sock. :stocking:

Banned

mr.potato_head;6820116

Please explain? Seeing as this is legal and piracy isnt!

whats the difference......... the artists who make the music still arent getting their dues from this mob yet someone is pocketing a lot of money from the ads and paid subscriptions

there is plenty of articles covering this on google if you arent aware of it aleady

they changed it to invite in sept because of problems with the new mobile version.......too many new registrations

worked for me thanks !!

smithmr8;6820156

suck my sock. :stocking:

LOL, had to read that twice :-D

Thanks,worked for me too

smithmr8;6820156

I might not have know. I might have. Take your pick. Seemed useful to me. … I might not have know. I might have. Take your pick. Seemed useful to me. So posted. Don't like it, then suck my sock. :stocking:

why dont u suck on it yourself

Original Poster

Borat;6823288

why dont u suck on it yourself

I'd hate to deprive you of the obvious joy and satisfaction you'd get from doing it yourself.
Bon Appétit :stocking:

smithmr8;6823450

I'd hate to deprive you of the obvious joy and satisfaction you'd get … I'd hate to deprive you of the obvious joy and satisfaction you'd get from doing it yourself.Bon Appétit :stocking:

id think you'd get more satisfaction i insist

casparwhite;6820158

whats the difference......... the artists who make the music still arent … whats the difference......... the artists who make the music still arent getting their dues from this mob yet someone is pocketing a lot of money from the ads and paid subscriptionsthere is plenty of articles covering this on google if you arent aware of it aleadythey changed it to invite in sept because of problems with the new mobile version.......too many new registrations

No was actually stopped due to popularity and server problems because of this.
Post a comment
@
    Text