Hi,
I am looking for the slots: Spotify
If you have a space I am ready to contribute
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Hi,
I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 by PayPal if interested, write me gacrog97@gmail.com
gacrog9701/06/2020 21:45

Hi, I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 …Hi, I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 by PayPal if interested, write me gacrog97@gmail.com

You've hardly been on the site so how do we know you won't bump us out of the family slot. Had that done to me twice by same person. He did it to 3 of us!
fern3702/06/2020 00:53

You've hardly been on the site so how do we know you won't bump us out of …You've hardly been on the site so how do we know you won't bump us out of the family slot. Had that done to me twice by same person. He did it to 3 of us!

Hi,
All this depends on the trust you have in the person with whom you are going to make the deal.
If a person cheats you twice does not mean that everyone will cheat you twice more.
A greeting
fern3702/06/2020 00:53

You've hardly been on the site so how do we know you won't bump us out of …You've hardly been on the site so how do we know you won't bump us out of the family slot. Had that done to me twice by same person. He did it to 3 of us!

For £2:50???
If you are so worried why do t you pay properly like you are supposed to and get your own account?
trumps_hair02/06/2020 10:52

For £2:50???If you are so worried why do t you pay properly like you are …For £2:50???If you are so worried why do t you pay properly like you are supposed to and get your own account?

I paid more than that but I'm raising awareness that these can backfire. I had trust in the other person but my trust was broken.
Not all of us can afford expensive luxuries whilst on benefits. You live up to your username!!
I am also interested in Disney plus if anyone has a space. Thanks.
fm116611/06/2020 11:28

I am also interested in Disney plus if anyone has a space. Thanks.

I think Ill buy the Disney plus, £60 and I am willing to share half £30 only with one user (2 screens each). Disney + can have 4 screens playing simultaneously. Please let me know if you would like to participate
Post a comment
@
    Text