Groups

Spotify - any one got a spare invite?

Hey, im just wondering if anyone has a spare spotify invite they dont need. Would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know pleaseee.

Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

You no longer require an invite for an open account, sign up here

Original Poster

Oh right thank you!!

Sorry to ask, but what is the difference when signing up with a code compared to without?

gs-rai

Oh right thank you!! Sorry to ask, but what is the difference when … Oh right thank you!! Sorry to ask, but what is the difference when signing up with a code compared to without?

I don't think you can use a code anymore but the difference between the premium and open, among other things, are you are limited to 20 hours listening time a month, have adverts every so often, can't play music offline and can't use it on you mobile.

They have a breakdown on their website here.

Edited by: "james132" 9th Apr 2011

got some, PM me you r email.

Original Poster

audirob

got some, PM me you r email.

hi pal, i PM'd you, any chane you could email or PM a code please.

Thank you in advance

Replied to pm.

Original Poster

audirob

Replied to pm.

Thank you pal - got an account without limits now! i managed to get through 10hours from the spotify open account i made yesterday!!

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions