Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?

Found 17th Nov 2017
They're all £9.99 a month, but which is the best for use with android and for ranges in music?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Spotify is the popular one. I don’t want to give more money to Apple and certainly don’t want to feed Google even more. I choose Spotify! Hands down.
I like Deezer, It has everything I want and works fine, never had any reason to look elsewhere.
I would advise trying a trial of all of them and seeing which suits you the most.

I tend to stick with Spotify because I get it through Vodafone and it also has decent device support but it doesn't have everything I want so I still end up either using my locally stored music or play music with my uploads.

Another option is is Amazon Music which has both a prime level and an extra subscription level and Google Play Music has a free tier which allows you to upload your own music for free.
Edited by: "tech3475" 17th Nov 2017
Original Poster
ItWasNotMe52 m ago

I like Deezer, It has everything I want and works fine, never had any …I like Deezer, It has everything I want and works fine, never had any reason to look elsewhere.

Doesn't work with Google Assistant or Google Home though.
I use Spotify, can usually find what im looking for there.
Spotify for me too
Am on Deezer again after using spotify and amazon. Its great quality and brilliant and simple interface.
Amazon music unlimited for me
I use Spotify. First music streamer I used (aside from soundcloud and YouTube) and really like it. You can also just try it out with the adverts etc first and see if you like it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions