Groups

Spotify Family

I would like to get a Spotify Family account and will have five slots available to share with others. I have notied threads in the past when people have grouped together to get membership for £2.50 each per a month. Thanks

9 Comments

you haven't actually asked anything?

Original Poster

Sorry - unsure of the etiquette on this site. I would like to get Spotify Family and share the other slots with users on HotUKDeals if anybody is interested?

search spotify in misc section, add it there

Can you actually share the family with other people? I would've thought Spotify would track ip address or something?

Original Poster

There are no restrictions like that. You just share the same main account and post code details. Spotify system is not as sophisticated to track IP addresses. Although due to licencing your music selection will be different depending on your home country.

Do you have any slots still available?

Original Poster

Hi abray007 - yes I have three slots remaining. I have added this to a separate thread as directed by other users

Hi if you still have any slots left I would be interested in joing please let me know if they are available.
    Thanks

if you are starting up a family account yourself I would be interested in a space and I am happy to pay 6 months upfront.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions