Expired

Spotify Family

Found 15th Jan
Looking to set up a Spotify family account for 12 months. A long time member on here, will be happy to provide personal email etc, so we can get this set up.

I have asked a few people that I know, so dependant on that, there can potentially be between 2-5 spots open.
Yearly cost will be £30 per person.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
38 Comments
I would like 1 spot please.
Me also
Original Poster
Excellent, got you down Allsa and Avril. Going to wait a few more days before I set it up, and give the details for you to make the transfer etc.

Thanks.
Edited by: "KingNav360" 15th Jan
Hang on, it's £14.99 per month for 5 accounts.

£15*12=180/5=£36 per person per year and not £30!
Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 15th Jan
Original Poster
PenguinsForAll57 m ago

Hang on, it's £14.99 per month for 5 accounts.£15*12=180/5=£36 per person p …Hang on, it's £14.99 per month for 5 accounts.£15*12=180/5=£36 per person per year and not £30!

Your maths and numbers are slightly out.
Its £14.99 per month for 5 accounts plus mine. So in essence you get 6 accounts.
£15*12=180/6(SIX)=£30 per person, per year.

I dont want a free ride. Hope that clarifies.
KingNav3603 h, 19 m ago

Your maths and numbers are slightly out. Its £14.99 per month for 5 …Your maths and numbers are slightly out. Its £14.99 per month for 5 accounts plus mine. So in essence you get 6 accounts. £15*12=180/6(SIX)=£30 per person, per year. I dont want a free ride. Hope that clarifies.

Huh? Spotify family is 5 in total ..... You plus 4.
Original Poster
33070770-9QTVZ.jpg
Original Poster
33070773-F4hqR.jpg
Original Poster
TheAppleGeezer42 m ago

Huh? Spotify family is 5 in total ..... You plus 4.

You and upto 5 members of a family....= 6

Unless you know something here that Spotify dont?
I would like a spot if you still have a spare place please - thanks !
I am also interested!! Currently paying £10 a month for premium on my own
Original Poster
Excellent, so far we have:
Aallsa001
Avrilcampbell
Sobes74
Hallsie (who said they were interested, but didnt say if they want one )

That leaves space for one more person, and contrary to the incorrect knowledge of some of the guys who commented, you are allowed a main account, and 5 sub accounts on family as per the pics above, so 6 in total.

Once we get our 6th person, I will PM the guys above to double check if they are happy to be in, and then we get the ball rolling from there.

Thank you.
Edited by: "KingNav360" 16th Jan
Yes. I’m ready to join if there still space
Original Poster
You’re in Andy

We have our 5 (plus me=6)

I will PM you guys later on in the day, and explain the set up, etc.
Then once payment is complete, we’ll get this family spotify up and running.

Aallsa001
Avrilcampbell
Sobes74
Hallsie
Andygreen315080

Welcome to our ‘Spotify Family’.

If anyone has had a change of mind from the last time they messaged, please let me know. Otherwise we are good to go
Original Poster
All private messages sent, and now awaiting reply. Thank you.
Original Poster
Hey guys.

Spoken to:
Andygreen315080 (good to go)
Sobes74 (provided more info)
Hallsie (provided more info)
Aallsa001 (awaiting reply)

However Avrilcampbell has said she is unable to continue, so we now have one space if anyone is interested that is reading.

Thank you.
Hi King. Thanks for messaging me. I’m definitely interested in joining you guys if the spot is still open. Although I’m not going to lie, I’m a novice here and don’t have a clue how this works (sorry everyone). I’m going to pop over to Spotify website and have a read but definitely interested in joining you guys!
Ok so I had a read. Xmas I ask how you’re going to get around the ‘live at same address’ rule (sorry I’m late to the game here and trying to catch up!) 😬 Please do let me know what this will involve but early doors, I’m definitely interested!
Original Poster
Hey Claire. We do have a spot currently open.
The live at the same address is not difficult to get around, in the fact that I will send you a unique link to sign up on our spotify family and provide you with my address which you will use as your own when registering and then have your own spotify account on our family spotify package with your own playlists etc.

Hope that helps.
I'm looking for a spot please. Thanks Sammy
KingNav3606 h, 8 m ago

Hey Claire. We do have a spot currently open. The live at the same address …Hey Claire. We do have a spot currently open. The live at the same address is not difficult to get around, in the fact that I will send you a unique link to sign up on our spotify family and provide you with my address which you will use as your own when registering and then have your own spotify account on our family spotify package with your own playlists etc. Hope that helps.

Sounds good to me. I think you can count me in! Somebody mentioned Spotify lock you out if you’re not all on the same IP address..is that something you’re aware of at all? And also, do we guarantee we all lock in for 1 year, e.g. you don’t decide to close the Spotify account as the lead name and none of us pull out our end (even though I’m sure the latter wouldn’t make a difference to the remaining ‘family’ once payments have been made)? I apologise for the questions, best ask to make sure. But I’d defo like to jump on board!
Original Poster
smithy_00072 h, 19 m ago

I'm looking for a spot please. Thanks Sammy

Hey Smithy.

I personal messaged everyone yesterday, and have not had a reply from the first person that replied to the thread, Aallsa001

I am looking to get this set up by the weekend, so if no response from them by about this time tomorrow, you can have the spot
Original Poster
clairebear0901 h, 53 m ago

Sounds good to me. I think you can count me in! Somebody mentioned Spotify …Sounds good to me. I think you can count me in! Somebody mentioned Spotify lock you out if you’re not all on the same IP address..is that something you’re aware of at all? And also, do we guarantee we all lock in for 1 year, e.g. you don’t decide to close the Spotify account as the lead name and none of us pull out our end (even though I’m sure the latter wouldn’t make a difference to the remaining ‘family’ once payments have been made)? I apologise for the questions, best ask to make sure. But I’d defo like to jump on board!

Hey, never ever come across a IP lock for Spotify. Legit families can be registered at the same address, but what if a member was at Uni or worked away, then they wouldnt have the same IP?
And I dont believe Spotify checks are that in depth.
In honesty, alot of other Spotify families exsist on this site, and have been doing it this way for a while now

As for locking in for a year, it will work for the full 12 months, Unless I die of course, lol.
But you will have my personal address and email.
You will have to trust my honesty on this one, and in all honesty, I wouldnt vanish over £150
I am a long time member on here, and assure you it will run the course of the 12 months.
Hope that helps.
Original Poster
Hey guys:

Spoke to Andygreen315080 (Good to go)
Sobes74 (Good to go)
Hallsie (Good to go)
Aallsa001 (Good to go)
Clairebear090 (Interested - but wants more clarification)

Smithy_0007 (On standby)

Hoping all goes well, the confirmed 5 will get a email from me tomorrow with the payment details and then we can get it set up as soon as all payments are complete.

Thanks for your prompt replies and patience guys. Speak soon.
Original Poster
Hey claire, cant PM you.
Can you please send me a PM. Thanks.
Thanks for clarifying. I’m in! I’ll PM you now I’ve worked out how 🙄 lol
KingNav36048 m ago

Hey claire, cant PM you. Can you please send me a PM. Thanks.

Jesus! Just worked out how to PM you, and when I hit send I got an error message saying “You don’t have access to the conversations feature” 😫 Is this because I’m reasonably new?? I don’t understand?!?
Original Poster
clairebear09025 m ago

Jesus! Just worked out how to PM you, and when I hit send I got an error …Jesus! Just worked out how to PM you, and when I hit send I got an error message saying “You don’t have access to the conversations feature” 😫 Is this because I’m reasonably new?? I don’t understand?!?

I dont know why it wont let you PM. Maybe if you speak to a moderator possibly.
Has your account been verified?
I don’t know. I’ve emailed them to ask what the issue is but obviously it’s going to take time for them to respond and I don’t want to hold everyone up. Would it be helpful for me to just create an email address and then share it public ally here for you to email me?
Original Poster
clairebear0906 h, 41 m ago

I don’t know. I’ve emailed them to ask what the issue is but obviously it’ …I don’t know. I’ve emailed them to ask what the issue is but obviously it’s going to take time for them to respond and I don’t want to hold everyone up. Would it be helpful for me to just create an email address and then share it public ally here for you to email me?

You can mail me on ........ and we can get things organised there
Edited by: "KingNav360" 19th Jan
Excellent. I’ve emailed you. Thanks
Original Poster
clairebear0903 h, 37 m ago

Excellent. I’ve emailed you. Thanks

Not had any email from you Claire
That’s strange! It’s in my sent box. I’ve just re-sent the email. If you don’t receive this one please let me know
KingNav3603 h, 10 m ago

Not had any email from you Claire

Have you received my re-sent email?
Original Poster
Seen and replied Claire
Original Poster
Hi guys.
4 out of 5 paid up to now:
Andygreen315080
Sobes74
Hallsie
mbee (via email/PM)

I was not able to come to a payment arrangement with clairebear and Aallsa001 has not replied to my messages all day I’m afraid.

In the meantime, I have had a few other people message me, with a gentleman named jaybizzle being the most closest to completing payment. Once he has made the payment, then we will have our Spotify Family account ready.

Apologies to the guys who showed an interest, but werent able to get on this time.
Payment has been made and I have PM'd you.

Lets get this party started !
Original Poster
Excellent. Thank you.

We are all good to go. Please read my first email before you click the invite link, which should be with you soon.

If you havent paid, please dont pay as we have our spots taken now. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants