Spotify Family

Found 16th JanEdited by:"teg"
I used the site last year to share out a Spotify Family account. I was hoping everybody would renew for a second year but had a few drop outs, so looking again for 4 people to join. Please let me know. My renewal is end of January, so would like to ensure no loss in service. I would request PayPal payment in advance for the full year and then share the account link with you.

Thanks,

teg
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
We need one more person, if you fancy joining us. I have a active post from not so long ago if you are up for it.
Thanks.
Thanks for the offer - I am waiting to hear back from two more people on my group. I have one who is interested in continuing. How long can you wait for?
I'll be up for taking a place. Let me know how much and when to pay.
Great - we have one more slot free and then I can send out e-mails with all the details. A few weeks to go my Family Premium account does not expire until 31st January.
teg11 h, 19 m ago

Thanks for the offer - I am waiting to hear back from two more people on …Thanks for the offer - I am waiting to hear back from two more people on my group. I have one who is interested in continuing. How long can you wait for?

Looks like you are sorted now

We got our 6 too. Looks like spotify is in demand
Still looking for one person. Anybody interested in a Spotify Premium account for £30 for a year?
Yep, I'll have one if still available?
Let me know the details
You got the last slot. I will e-mail you and the rest of the group details later this evening.
I am still looking for a spot.
If anyone has room, please do let me know via PM. Thanks
I can fit you in too darrab - sending PMs out shortly
teg4 h, 20 m ago

I can fit you in too darrab - sending PMs out shortly

Excellent - I shall PM you.
Thanks
Hi, I'm looking for a spot if there are any available
mbee1238 h, 48 m ago

Hi, I'm looking for a spot if there are any available

Had another drop out, so can add you to my group. Sending you PM shortly.
I'm really interested but I've seen on another thread that Spotify cotton on about fake families and shut it down?
I cannot see how they can moderate this - they just enter the postcode of the main account. We have used with no issue for the past year.
teg10 h, 12 m ago

I cannot see how they can moderate this - they just enter the postcode of …I cannot see how they can moderate this - they just enter the postcode of the main account. We have used with no issue for the past year.

After reading on this thread I'll just keep doing monthly hotukdeals.com/dis…077
Had another drop out. Would anybody out there like to take this final slot? Transfer funds via PayPal and you would have the link to the account over the weekend.
Still looking for one more member. Anybody interested?
Hey Teg. jameswalker9 introduced me to this thread. I am interested if you have a space open.
Thanks AyCaramba - just sent you a PM
anymore available?
teg8th Feb

Thanks AyCaramba - just sent you a PM

anymore avaliable?
Sorry all slots gone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants