Spotify family - 4 spaces

Found 21st Jun
I'm going to turn my Spotify premium into a Spotify family account - as we require 2 accounts now so works out cheaper.

So was looking to see if there is anybody looking for a space? 4 available at time of posting.

The cost is £30 for the year and we go live when all the spaces have been filled, ideally ASAP! Looking for longer term HUKD members only - no new accounts. Looking for full payment - not worth chasing £2.50 every month.

Been a HUKD member for coming up 9 years with 1000s of comments.

Any questions, feel free to ask below or PM.
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Not really worth it for 70 p saving a month and then getting blocked when they realise imo
winifer1 h, 4 m ago

Not really worth it for 70 p saving a month and then getting blocked when …Not really worth it for 70 p saving a month and then getting blocked when they realise imo

Yeah but same could be said about sharing with people you don’t know good luck anyway.
Edited by: "eslick" 21st Jun
Hi, I’m keen on participating (possibly my partner too) but I don’t think I’ll meet your stated criteria. I’m a long time HUKD browser, but only signed up for an account in December 2017 and a passive user rather than active one so don’t really comment on posts.

I’ll fully understand if you’d rather wait for others to apply but do let me know if you’d consider.

Thanks in any case.
Interested.
Iamkw193 h, 1 m ago

Hi, I’m keen on participating (possibly my partner too) but I don’t think I …Hi, I’m keen on participating (possibly my partner too) but I don’t think I’ll meet your stated criteria. I’m a long time HUKD browser, but only signed up for an account in December 2017 and a passive user rather than active one so don’t really comment on posts. I’ll fully understand if you’d rather wait for others to apply but do let me know if you’d consider. Thanks in any case.

Hi, I'm not really that bothered about length of time really as i'm asking for the money to be in advance so no chasing it up, so really it doesn't matter if you've been around a long time or a day i won't have any chasing to do for at least a year! Can you let me know if your interested in one or two slots? and that your happy to pay up front for the year?

kx121 h, 37 m ago

Interested.

Brilliant, happy to do as requested a years subs up front?

Both of you happy to start as soon as all the slots are filled?
Yep will pay for the year once spaces filled
cheers
Great two slots please and yes will pay up front for the year once slots filled
Great thanks, just the 1 spot left free then for anyone else interested
winifer19 h, 58 m ago

Great thanks, just the 1 spot left free then for anyone else interested

I'm interested if spot still available?
MrsMeguy23rd Jun

I'm interested if spot still available?

There is still 1 spot yes if you want it? money upfront for the year which I'll organise with everyone shortly and can potentially start it next week if we're all happy with that.
winifer10 h, 14 m ago

There is still 1 spot yes if you want it? money upfront for the year which …There is still 1 spot yes if you want it? money upfront for the year which I'll organise with everyone shortly and can potentially start it next week if we're all happy with that.

Fine with me thanks
Yes, i'll take that spot if still available?
MrsMeguy24th Jun

Yes, i'll take that spot if still available?

Certainly it's yours. Just waiting on the final person to say this week is fine to start then I'll pm everyone with payment details and asking for emails I need to add!
That's great, Thanks.
If anyone backs out can you let me know?
im tempted
Can I be second reserve after sicklysweet in case people back out please :)?
sicklysweet24th Jun

If anyone backs out can you let me know?im tempted

OffSerena19 m ago

Can I be second reserve after sicklysweet in case people back out please …Can I be second reserve after sicklysweet in case people back out please :)?

Certainly, nobody has backed out yet, but i've sent the payment info today so should find out shortly!
winifer2 h, 6 m ago

Certainly, nobody has backed out yet, but i've sent the payment info today …Certainly, nobody has backed out yet, but i've sent the payment info today so should find out shortly!

sweet!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants