Spotify Family - 4 Spaces Available

Found 29th Jun
Hi - I've made my Spotify Premium account into a Family Account and I have 4 spaces available if anybody is after one?

It'll be £30 for a year and ideally would look for full payment up front to save chasing on a monthly basis. However, appreciate people might not want to send a randomer £30 so happy to do £2.50/month initially and then maybe switch to annual payment after a couple of months.

I've been a HUKD member for 10 years. Any questions, feel free to ask below or PM.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Do people not realize they can get Premium for free using one of the many premium apks available
JamieScott31 m ago

Do people not realize they can get Premium for free using one of the many …Do people not realize they can get Premium for free using one of the many premium apks available

Can you download songs for offline listening using this?
I’m very interested pm me please
Edited by: "dorotka67" 29th Jun
dorotka6718 m ago

I’m very interested pm me please

I’m interested in Spotify family slot, I can pay you 3 months upfront if that’s suits you. Let me please.
Dede
I'd be interested, my dad uses mine and he keeps trying to use it whilst I'm on it! I'm a bit tight for money this week (new baby & house renovation) but if there's any way I could do 3 months now and I'll pay for the remaining 9 months in 1 hit before the 3 months is up?
jdrob1235 h, 19 m ago

Can you download songs for offline listening using this?

Yes I'm able to download songs / playlist for offline
3 spaces gone - thanks to those that have already messaged/paid. 1 left if anyone else is interested,
Hi Stunner , do you still have space left ?
Yeah. I'll PM you.
Still 1 slot available.
All gone.

Thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants