It will be £2.50 a month.

If anyone is interested please drop me a message. comment below

Thank you.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

21 Comments
Hi @jakerourke3
As any agreement needs to be made in this thread before taking to PM I have edited the OP requesting people comment in the thread
Yes please
Im interested
andywedge16/10/2019 18:37

Hi @jakerourke3 As any agreement needs to be made in this thread before …Hi @jakerourke3 As any agreement needs to be made in this thread before taking to PM I have edited the OP requesting people comment in the thread

I'm not even sure a member with 3 comments should be allowed to post threads like this. Hardly a member of the HUKD community.
deeky16/10/2019 19:29

I'm not even sure a member with 3 comments should be allowed to post …I'm not even sure a member with 3 comments should be allowed to post threads like this. Hardly a member of the HUKD community.

@jakerourke3 has been a member a long time and no reason to doubt him. Obviously, as with any online trade everyone should ensure they have correct, full and genuine contact details.
andywedge16/10/2019 19:33

@jakerourke3 has been a member a long time and no reason to doubt him. …@jakerourke3 has been a member a long time and no reason to doubt him. Obviously, as with any online trade everyone should ensure they have correct, full and genuine contact details.

Of course there's no reason to doubt him, that's not what I meant. I just think that when people are asking members for money it would be better if they had 'been around' a little. But if there are no rules against it then I guess it has to stay stay. Rulez is rulez after all, and we never, ever deviate from them
andywedge16/10/2019 19:33

@jakerourke3 has been a member a long time and no reason to doubt him. …@jakerourke3 has been a member a long time and no reason to doubt him. Obviously, as with any online trade everyone should ensure they have correct, full and genuine contact details.

deeky16/10/2019 19:38

Of course there's no reason to doubt him, that's not what I meant. I just …Of course there's no reason to doubt him, that's not what I meant. I just think that when people are asking members for money it would be better if they had 'been around' a little. But if there are no rules against it then I guess it has to stay stay. Rulez is rulez after all, and we never, ever deviate from them

Deeky has a point though, just because someone has had an account for 5 years doesn’t mean they are reliable, no disrespect to the Op, especially if they are not active members with three comment. Maybe there needs to be a rule on this in @magicjay1986 new rules so that there is a disclaimer like in the code sharing threads to make sure members who may not be that savvy aren’t taken for a ride by someone who is not around. Wasn’t there issue in the old sale part of the site because of that.

It is especially important since Spotify started to use the t&cs that they have a way of tracking locations and sending emails to people to log in at the same location or they could be locked out of their accounts. Someone will end up out of pocket with this and bet it will be hotukdeals members.
Edited by: "eslick" 16th Oct
eslick16/10/2019 19:48

.It is especially important since Spotify started to use the t&cs that ….It is especially important since Spotify started to use the t&cs that they have with the GPS location and sending emails to people to log in at the same location or they could be locked out of their accounts. Someone will end up out of pocket with this and bet it will be hotukdeals members.

Since when?
paulj4816/10/2019 22:43

Since when?

T&C have had it in for a while and emails have been going out for the past couple of months, been mentioned on here a few times and in laws had the emails on the accounts they use with the grand kids, even where the home address on the system was the same as theirs. Email asks you to log in at the same address as the main account and explains the way they track you.
eslick16/10/2019 22:46

T&C have had it in for a while and emails have been going out for the past …T&C have had it in for a while and emails have been going out for the past couple of months, been mentioned on here a few times and in laws had the emails on the accounts they use with the grand kids, even where the home address on the system was the same as theirs. Email asks you to log in at the same address as the main account and explains the GPS tracking.

Totally incorrect.

The new terms say the following 'We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address' this has nothing to do with GPS. They'd have a hard time using a GPS location on my Pioneer amp I use to play my music.
paulj4816/10/2019 22:54

Totally incorrect. The new terms say the following 'We use Google Maps …Totally incorrect. The new terms say the following 'We use Google Maps address search to help you find and set your address' this has nothing to do with GPS. They'd have a hard time using a GPS location on my Pioneer amp I use to play my music.

Well I thought it was GPS but you get my drift, don’t have it myself and was reading someone’s comment on here earlier.
eslick16/10/2019 22:46

T&C have had it in for a while and emails have been going out for the past …T&C have had it in for a while and emails have been going out for the past couple of months, been mentioned on here a few times and in laws had the emails on the accounts they use with the grand kids, even where the home address on the system was the same as theirs. Email asks you to log in at the same address as the main account and explains the way they track you.

My members got those emails months ago, it just asks to reconfirm the address, i had 5 members put my address in from all over the country in different locations, its still working no problem
eslick16/10/2019 22:55

Well I thought it was GPS but you get my drift, don’t have it myself and w …Well I thought it was GPS but you get my drift, don’t have it myself and was reading someone’s comment on here earlier.

No I don't get your drift.

So you don't know the details of the new terms, you don't use it either but you decided to spread incorrect information on someone else's thread trying to put other members off. Bet your great at parties.
paulj4816/10/2019 23:01

No I don't get your drift. So you don't know the details of the new terms, …No I don't get your drift. So you don't know the details of the new terms, you don't use it either but you decided to spread incorrect information on someone else's thread trying to put other members off. Bet your great at parties.

You never used the wrong word, it was a mistake, no need to be like that, I commented as I said the kids had it and seen it on here and if it happens someone could lose money.

What has parties got to do with it, no need to be like that people are here trying to help not moan just because someone used the wrong word.

just for you from a news article.

“And this won't be a one-time scenario. The notice said that Spotify could ask for location data to check for fraud "from time to time" but didn't specify when or how frequently those checks would happen.“

Edited by: "eslick" 17th Oct
Been on a Spotify share for nearly 3 years with fellow members of my 'family' on here, and all running smoothly without any issues at all (touch wood).
eslick16/10/2019 23:06

The notice said that Spotify could ask for location data to check for …The notice said that Spotify could ask for location data to check for fraud "from time to time" but didn't specify when or how frequently those checks would happen.“

So they ask you to confirm address that's all, there's no way they can check via GPS or any other means as lots of devices don't even have GPS built in, eg amps, consoles and smart speakers etc.
I think if you are prepared to exploit the spotify rules by paying someone £2.50 for a share of their family account then you are well aware of the risks in doing so (or should be). £2.50 is worth the risk I’d say but if you were paying upfront for the year I’d question the risk personally.

I’m not passing judgement on those exploting them, as I personally have a spotify Phillipino account for a similar amount.
Hi.. any spot left ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants