Groups

Spotify Family account slots available.

I'm looking at setting up a Spotify Family account share on here as I always seem to miss free slots on other posts.

As you already probably know a family account allows 6 'family' members to each have their own unique (and secure from each other) Spotify logon for £15 a month therefore each share is only £2.50 a month.

If there's enough interest (5 slots available) I'll set it up, I'd want at least 6 months upfront paid via Paypal Gift. Thanks.

21 Comments

I'll jump in. I've been meaning to get on one of these for a while.

Original Poster

cheers copyrunstart, just need 4 more now

I'd be up for it.

Original Poster

cheers imran999, 3 more slots.

Aren't you supposed to live at the same address?

Original Poster

Qrunch

Aren't you supposed to live at the same address?

yes you are but its impossible for them to check this, they know this happened and turn a blind eye.

Original Poster

Got another interested by PM so that's just 2 slots left

Yeah I would be interested

Original Poster

Cheers hopper

Also had another from PM so thats all slots allocated, I'll get a PM together and send out in the next hour with PayPal details etc.

Ah just missed this..

If anyone drops out, happy to take a spot.

Original Poster

Gs-rai I'll keep you as first reserve.

Original Poster

imran999

I'd be up for it.

Imran you need to allow PM's to be sent, I cant send the message with the details on.

If more than 1 person drops I'd also be happy to take a place , thanks

paulj48

Imran you need to allow PM's to be sent, I cant send the message with the … Imran you need to allow PM's to be sent, I cant send the message with the details on.

Just checked, the options are all ticked to allow pm's

Edited by: "imran999" 13th Apr

any slots available?

emailedyou paul

done. you can edit your email address out now

Original Poster

All slots taken, everyone has paid and all invites sent out so this thread can be locked, cheers guys.

Hi, dont suppose anyone has any free slots going?

Original Poster

waz96

Hi, dont suppose anyone has any free slots going?

Waz try creating your own thread, within a few hours of posting mine I'd filled all the 5 slots and within 24 hours everyone had paid and attached to the 'family' account.

paulj48

Waz try creating your own thread, within a few hours of posting mine I'd … Waz try creating your own thread, within a few hours of posting mine I'd filled all the 5 slots and within 24 hours everyone had paid and attached to the 'family' account.

​ok thanks ill try that. cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?33
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1531
      3. Ditched Sky1722
      4. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11

See more discussions