Groups

Spotify Family - Any spaces going?

Hi!

My spotify subscription is running out, and I'm painfully aware that I can no longer live without it, but can't really justify it at the full whack.

Does anyone have a space going in a family sub?

Obviously I'd be more than happy to chip in, and can set up some kind of standing order or paypal subscription

7 Comments

Isn't it like £2.50 a week?

a family sub..............can you have your own playlist separate??

Original Poster

Yeah, it's six private memberships, you just need to all share one primary address.

Believe it or not, but you actually can live without it.

if your willing to set up I'd be up for 2 of the accounts for £3 each a month

Original Poster

craigstephens

Believe it or not, but you actually can live without it.

I mean, I guess I could listen to the XFM app or something, but my sanity probably isn't worth the risk. I once refurbished a house with nothing other than a digital radio for entertainment. It was the adverts. It was the adverts over and over again that finally broke me.

I used to just smack MP3's onto my phone too, but I would always forget to change them, and that was nearly as bad as the adverts.

Original Poster

nut14

if your willing to set up I'd be up for 2 of the accounts for £3 each a … if your willing to set up I'd be up for 2 of the accounts for £3 each a month

Nut14 - I did set up a family sub, but then remembered that I actually have a family (and friends) so now all the slots are gone unfortunately, otherwise I would have been happy to chuck 2 your way at £3 a piece!

I reckon others would probably be interested too though, so maybe enough people will turn up here that you can all club together
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1328
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767102
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1221
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431

See more discussions