Spotify Family Group

Found 16th May
Managed to sign up to the Spotify family (Philippine) deal so I've got a spare couple of spaces if anyone wants in. You just need to signup using my address.

I also have a Netflix share going on here for the past 12+ months so I'm reputable.

Cheers
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Hi, how much would it be? Cheers
l would be interested, guess you want payment of £30 for the year upfront? Its new to me so what's the process?
Edited by: "888eyeball" 16th May
Hello how do u set up a Spotify Philippines account? Using a vpn ? How do you pay for it and what does it equate tov
rhythmandsoul3 h, 59 m ago

Hello how do u set up a Spotify Philippines account? Using a vpn ? How do …Hello how do u set up a Spotify Philippines account? Using a vpn ? How do you pay for it and what does it equate tov

Tried the VPN route but couldn't get it to work like others on here. I'm here on a trip so I setup a Paymaya account and paid for it that way.
How much are you wanting for the year? If you're paying the Philippines rate (₱194/month for a family account), do you just want face value (~£6 / year per person)? If so count me in please assuming you don't need a VPN to listen.
Edited by: "James123" 17th May
I’d like to join please. Message me with more information thanks
I'll take a space as well. Drop me a message and I'll sort out payment
I'm interested if vpn isn't needed thanks
All spaces gone ? ill pay £10 per year
Is this available?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions