Expired

Spotify Family - looking for a slot

Found 14th Mar
Hello there, is anyone currently setting up a family? I would love to be invited to one. Can pay 2x£15 or £30 if it is necessary.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
I'll have 2 slots if anyone would start one. can pay likewise
I need a slot be cannot organise it. I'll pay up front for a year
Me too, not sure how to set it up but will definitelty join one
Edited by: "kelly1987" 14th Mar
To set it up requires someone to change their existing account to premium family. We then all supply our Spotify user names and the person setting it up adds those to their family plan. The deal is to make sure the same address/postcode is used. That's it

The person setting up needs to be trusted, because they are in control, but I am happy to pay that person by PayPal friends and family for the year up front. It leaves me in a vulnerable financial position, but if someone is going to rip me off for about £30 then that's just sad. If the person that's setting it up would rather be paid monthly then that is a possibility too. That person just needs to make a note of when they set the thing up and to email the 'extended family' in a years time for renewal. I am a participant in one and organiser of another,
Edited by: "OllieSt" 14th Mar
I would be interested in a spare slot if there is one going?
Deezer family for less than three quid a month.
Posted somewhere on this site recently.

Just something to think about.
I have 4 slots available, Account started today as my free 6 months apple music expired. year pay only thanks
markvirgo2 h, 16 m ago

I have 4 slots available, Account started today as my free 6 months apple …I have 4 slots available, Account started today as my free 6 months apple music expired. year pay only thanks

Yes please.
Pm me
I've 3 slots available if anyone requires
I have 2 slots left now.
markvirgo50 m ago

I have 2 slots left now.

I'll have one if it's still available. I've pm'd you.
Replied to PM.
Thanks, Mark
All of my slots now gone, thanks all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants