Groups

spotify family premium - can anyone add me please?

I'm on my own with no family or friends using spotify.

Looking for some genuine person who can add me in to the spare slot in the subscription.

Instead of paying £10 for single account you can have 6 accounts on £15 subscription.

If its necessary I'm happy to donate a few quid from time to time via ppg instead of buying my own subscription.

7 Comments

Oh how very generous of you for wanting to contribute from time to time. I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers. oO X)

mtuk1

Oh how very generous of you for wanting to contribute from time to time. … Oh how very generous of you for wanting to contribute from time to time. I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers. oOX)

Lol.

im more then happy to join one if you make it.

get 5 others and you .. we all pay £2.50 each!
    Edited by: "Henlans" 11th Feb

Henlans

ok.. ill do the share. … ok.. ill do the share. :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/spotify-family-premium-share-2616369

It sounds like this chancer doesn't want to pay a penny unless he feels like it.

Terms and conditions state all must live at same address, so when do you move in?

mike28uk

I'm on my own with no family or friends using spotify.Looking for … I'm on my own with no family or friends using spotify.Looking for some genuine person who can add me in to the spare slot in the subscription.Instead of paying £10 for single account you can have 6 accounts on £15 subscription. If its necessary I'm happy to donate a few quid from time to time via ppg instead of buying my own subscription.

Course OP!

While I'm here, I've got my lunch for tomorrow in the fridge., Want that? The missus is upstairs, expecting some nookie - maybe you want me to share that too? Oh! How about my passwords for steam, origin, uplay etc.?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate44
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614

See more discussions