Groups

spotify family premium share..

Im looking for 5 people to share with me.. £2.50 a month and payment via paypal.. if I get 5 takers.. ill set it up!

the cost is £15 a month.. split.

Ive run many shares in the past.
    hotukdeals.com/tag/ask…835

so im trusted lol

20 Comments

I'd be down for that. Also, can I ask you to reserve 2 slots just in case there's quite a bit of interest? I might have 2 friends who would be interested as well but I'll have to wait till morning to get a response.

I'm down for this

And me please.
    Could even do 6months prepaid
    Edited by: "mike28uk" 11th Feb

Any spots left please? I shall also pay 6 months in advance. Thanks

Add me please, I'm interested and can pay each month via paypal, thanks.

Original Poster

iKayZee

I'd be down for that. Also, can I ask you to reserve 2 slots just in case … I'd be down for that. Also, can I ask you to reserve 2 slots just in case there's quite a bit of interest? I might have 2 friends who would be interested as well but I'll have to wait till morning to get a response.

would rather have people on here.. you could set youre own up

Original Poster

Ok.. Heres the list.

iKayZee (Paid)
    mystogan12
    mike28uk (Paid)
    kwanzee
    neSie2k4

If youre all happy.. ill send over the payment info.. Just pm me..

(would rather just do it monthly payments of £2.50) then prepaid.

Edited by: "Henlans" 11th Feb

Anyone drops out I'm up for it

Brilliant idea..

Hi Henlans, I'm not able to message you due to not enough activity. Could you message me the info and I'll send payment thanks.

Original Poster

neSie2k4

Hi Henlans, I'm not able to message you due to not enough activity. Could … Hi Henlans, I'm not able to message you due to not enough activity. Could you message me the info and I'll send payment thanks.

done!

Original Poster

The 3 that paid.. I sent you a email.. you need to do a edit on your account for youre address.. then ill add you

All sound. Thank you very much and appreciate your efforts.

Original Poster

ok.. the last 2.. please contact me soon or ill offer the last 2 to others.

Hi, if you have a spot become available, please can you let me know. If not, and anyone else who missed out decides to set up similar, plot me know. Many thanks

Original Poster

all slots now full! cheers!

Original Poster

All paid cheers.

Thanks anyway!

Original Poster

richoneoone

Hi, if you have a spot become available, please can you let me know. If … Hi, if you have a spot become available, please can you let me know. If not, and anyone else who missed out decides to set up similar, plot me know. Many thanks

why not set on up yourself its simple.. and a good saving!

Yeah, I might give it a go! I did see your listing shortly after you posted and thought, ah, I don't really need it, but then listing to Spotify with ads yesterday, I realised I was wrong!! I should've been more decisive when there were spaces!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions