Groups
    EXPIRED

spotify family setting up

HI all, I'm setting up a spotify family account, I have 2 spare places, in at the moment is me my two kids and applfanboy25 fellow huk'er.
    Anyone interested let me know, £2.50 a month.
    Cheers

15 Comments

Hi, I'm interested if still going.

Cheers!

Original Poster

no problem, one to go

Sweet, thanks.

Just ping me your details via PM

Original Poster

Will send details out once we have the sixth person mate, then ill set up and get the ball rolling,

Space still available?

maybe worth doing it as an annual subscription to reduce hassle. just a suggestion.

Original Poster

yep murph last space is your if you want it,

Been paying full price for a while Never thought about doing this. Done something similar on here with Amazon Prime for the last few years.

If there are any spaces left/pop up ohdaesu, I'll join.

If not and anyone else is interested, I can setup a family if anyone is interested?
    Edited by: "jaybizzle" 11th Apr

jaybizzle

Been paying full price for a while Never thought about doing this. … Been paying full price for a while Never thought about doing this. Done something similar on here with Amazon Prime for the last few years.If there are any spaces left/pop up ohdaesu, I'll join. If not and anyone else is interested, I can setup a family if anyone is interested?

Hi, I'd be interested. Let me know if you get anything together. I'm happy to pay for a bit upfront since I know I have no presence on HukD!

I'd be interested too. Give me a shout if you need spaces filling. I'd also be happy to pay upfront, thanks

Original Poster

Still waiting on one person to get back to me if he lets me down ill give you a shout jaybizzle

Asked a friend if they'd like to join one I was thinking of setting up, but they had a family setup already and let me in for free. Apologies to all above.

Keep this thread active on misc and get everyone into a family

Edited by: "jaybizzle" 12th Apr

Any spaces left? I always keep missing these:(

Hi, dont suppose anyone has any free slots going?

Original Poster

sorry was I'm full but hopefully someone can sort you out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?66
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions