Spotify family share

Found 28th Aug 2017
Hi, been browsing the web about how to get a decent deal with Spotify for me and my daughter, came across family share and someone offering there spaces on here

So thought I would do the same, pay for a year cost at 2.50 a month and don't have to worry about sorting anything out.

Cheaper option for me and anyone else
who wants to take advantage of Spotify premium. Will have 4 spaces

I know it's my first post but gotta start somewhere. I have an ebay account which can see my feedback and whatever other means to confirm not gonna scam,
I'm just a music lover wanting a cheaper option

(Uodate, need 2 more)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

If you get 3 more I am in....

Original Poster

numb3r925 m ago

If you get 3 more I am in....

hopefully more message today. Fingers crossed.

You joined just to do this ?

Original Poster

Darzen7 m ago

I browse the site every now again. And was searching for a deal myself. And since ones j found were expired I made a post myself. So yes, joined just do this and I image I'll use the simple made account for other stuff. I also joined Ebay just to buy a phone charger all them many years ago

I'm down for it

Darzen5 h, 48 m ago

HotUkDeals cop 🚔

Original Poster

Just need 2 more and good to go

I will have a space if one is available please

Original Poster

One more space. If get more interest. I'll share mine with my daughter. So 1-2 left

Wooo

I'm interested if there are any more free spaces.

Original Poster

Will give a few more hours, for potentially once more and then get the stuff sorted tomorrow. I'll post contact details to arrange it all

👌

I would be up for a share. £30 for 1 year ?

Original Poster

Managed to send private message now

Hiya, did you fill all your slots? Just searching for this and came across this thread. Cheers.

If there is anyone left out, I have a couple of spaces available in my 'family'.

adnewall15 h, 51 m ago

If there is anyone left out, I have a couple of spaces available in my …If there is anyone left out, I have a couple of spaces available in my 'family'.

Hey mate,
You seem to be an established member..do you have any spaces left? How many months?
Regards,
KKH

adnewall6th Sep

If there is anyone left out, I have a couple of spaces available in my …If there is anyone left out, I have a couple of spaces available in my 'family'.

Is there any available spaces left?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants