Spotify Family Slot Free here

Found 10th Apr
Hi, I have a Spotify Premium for family slot free as a member from here has dropped out after 12 months. The existing 4 other members can vouch for me if needed but its been running 12 months with no issues.

As with the other current members I take payment of £15 each every 6 months for 6 months family premium, you'll get your own individual account with your own login, playlist etc.

The current sub runs out on the 13th April so you'd need to pay me via Paypal gift before then, reply here and send me a PM if interested, first come first served, thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I'll take it, please. PM following.
If you have any more I'll take it. thank you
terriclarkfan has taken the slot (payment pending) but I'm still awaiting on a reply from one of the other existing members so I'll give you first refusal if available.
No problem, thank you. PM me, if any slot become available.
Ill go 3rd dibs on it if people drop out, thanks!
@suniil@DatAlbino all existing members (plus the 1 new) have paid now so sorry but there’s noroom.
Thank you Paul.
I've just started a group if anybody is interested. Haven't got round to doing a main post yet as I know how quickly they fill up.
@sillyboi - I'm interested! Happy to pay the 12months upfront. Do let me know if you have a space! Thanx 🏻
sillyboi11th Apr

I've just started a group if anybody is interested. Haven't got round to …I've just started a group if anybody is interested. Haven't got round to doing a main post yet as I know how quickly they fill up.

@sillyboi - I am also interested if you have space, 12 months upfront. Cheers.
sillyboi11th Apr

I've just started a group if anybody is interested. Haven't got round to …I've just started a group if anybody is interested. Haven't got round to doing a main post yet as I know how quickly they fill up.

Hiya have you set this one up? Happy to pay in advance

Cheers
Hi, sorry all my slots have gone now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants