Spotify family slots

Found 20th Dec 2017
Anyone current got a slot open or 4 other people want to start a family. Works out to £3 a month with 5 members
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
You can add 6accounts for spotify family
works out £2.50 each
I have one slot free pm me for details.
Anyone else have a free spot? Willing to pay for an entire year if that's easier.
Please can I join? Will pay year upfront
Also interested in joining please
Anyone have a slot currently?
Hey just throwing my name in as well if there's any spots free. More than happy to pay for a year upfront too if that's easier
Why dont you guys asking for a free slot get involved together and start a new family one ???

Just a suggestion
Original Poster
Yeah I've been unable to find a slot. If all the above willing to join. I can create a new one starting Jan 1st? Please reply if interested
I am interested.
found a great alternative to sharing on ebay. Feel free to PM me for details
grantyboy4 h, 20 m ago

found a great alternative to sharing on ebay. Feel free to PM me for …found a great alternative to sharing on ebay. Feel free to PM me for details

Please share details, thanks
M19C26th Dec

Yeah I've been unable to find a slot. If all the above willing to join. I …Yeah I've been unable to find a slot. If all the above willing to join. I can create a new one starting Jan 1st? Please reply if interested

Hi, I wasn't one of the original posters above as I only found this thread today, but I'd take one of the places, if there's still one going, thanks.
M19C26th Dec

Yeah I've been unable to find a slot. If all the above willing to join. I …Yeah I've been unable to find a slot. If all the above willing to join. I can create a new one starting Jan 1st? Please reply if interested

I'd be interested too please if you're still going ahead with this. Thanks
I'm interested
I've just posted a separate thread but not sure where it's disappeared to ... (probably moderated lol) ...

I'm in the market for a place if there's one spare .... happy to pay upfront for a year / 100% positive feedback on eBay etc).

Cheers
anyone interested in purchasing a licence please let me know as I am looking to purchase a family sub and looking to sell off 1 or 2 accounts
romeospadre36 m ago

anyone interested in purchasing a licence please let me know as I am …anyone interested in purchasing a licence please let me know as I am looking to purchase a family sub and looking to sell off 1 or 2 accounts

Hey bud, looking for an account for myself and the misses!
Original Poster
Sorry for delay been busy over Xmas New Years. Pm if interested. I've sent out pm details also. Thanks. Looking to set up asap
Original Poster
all slots taken thanks guys for the smooth process
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants