Spotify Family space

Found 8th Aug
Hi all,
i am looking for space in spotify or Apple Music family if you have one.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
You can't do that with Spotify as they'll ask for proof of address when they see the difference in IP locations.
cossy39 m ago

You can't do that with Spotify as they'll ask for proof of address when …You can't do that with Spotify as they'll ask for proof of address when they see the difference in IP locations.

Have you been living under a rock? Course you can do that with spotify.
cossy38th Aug

You can't do that with Spotify as they'll ask for proof of address when …You can't do that with Spotify as they'll ask for proof of address when they see the difference in IP locations.

I run one with no issues so that statement is false.
cossy342 m ago

What a load of crock.
alankfc0230 m ago

I run one with no issues so that statement is false.

Just a matter of time before they ask for proof
Caroline_199350 m ago

Have you been living under a rock? Course you can do that with spotify.

No, I've been living in reality
cossy32 m ago

Just a matter of time before they ask for proof

Is that a fact or another one of your inaccurate comments?
alankfc022 m ago

Is that a fact or another one of your inaccurate comments?

Please tell me the others?
cossy31 m ago

Please tell me the others?

Start with your first comment on the post?
cossy31 h, 21 m ago

cossy31 h, 21 m ago

And then they lose millions of subscibers. Data protection. Spotify wouldnt do it.
cossy322 m ago

No, I've been living in reality

You clearly havnt. Stop drinking the fairy liquid. Your chatting bubbles.
Had one going for nearly 2 years with ‘family members’ all over England.

No issues at all in that time.

We shared the same address when creating each account, and to be extra safe, we shared the same surname too. No issues at all. Works brilliant.

Though I would say, give Tidal a go. Thats very good too.

Search the forums, you can find 6 months free on it.
KingNav36040 m ago

Had one going for nearly 2 years with ‘family members’ all over England. No …Had one going for nearly 2 years with ‘family members’ all over England. No issues at all in that time. We shared the same address when creating each account, and to be extra safe, we shared the same surname too. No issues at all. Works brilliant. Though I would say, give Tidal a go. Thats very good too. Search the forums, you can find 6 months free on it.

Problem with Tidal is that's it's generally less supported. Alexa, AV receivers, etc. The 6 month trial I've got is getting used though!
Thanks for all the input. Guess have to wait longer as nobody have empty spot
vsh19th Aug

Thanks for all the input. Guess have to wait longer as nobody have empty …Thanks for all the input. Guess have to wait longer as nobody have empty spot

I have a spare space
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants