Spotify Family spaces

Found 25th JulEdited by:"theworkingdead"
I've signed up to Spotify family at the beginning of the month. I've used 3 spaces and have 3 left.

This year the spaces will run from 1st August 2018 (but will activate asap as it's already running) til 31st July 2019 and will be £30 for the year.

Just reply of PM me if interested.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
I've already got one of these fully set up - just offering advice; been running mine for a couple of months

So you pay Spotify monthly - although you'll (correctly) want the full year fee from HUKD members so you don't have to chase monthly.
If you start your subscription today, it runs on a monthly basis - and will therefore be 12 months on the 25th July 2019. There's nothing that needs renewing before that date; except for you to PM the existing people and see if they want to pay another £30. Best PM them around 10th July 2019. You can remove them at any time (and if they don't wish to extend, then just remove them on 25th July 2019). Add to your calendar

You are confusing it a bit too much with date changes of 'ending'. It's as simple as above.
You do need to remember what full address you use to register for Spotify Family, as you need to give this out to others. You also need their email address (sort over PM).
--

To interested parties: It's not much risk paying £30 to the OP who is a well established member; and saves you - and them - loads of money over a year. Basically, sign up I've been doing it with 3 HUKD members & 2 actual family members alongside myself and all runs very smoothly.
Edited by: "Firefly1" 25th Jul
Firefly11 h, 34 m ago

I've already got one of these fully set up - just offering advice; been …I've already got one of these fully set up - just offering advice; been running mine for a couple of months So you pay Spotify monthly - although you'll (correctly) want the full year fee from HUKD members so you don't have to chase monthly.If you start your subscription today, it runs on a monthly basis - and will therefore be 12 months on the 25th July 2019. There's nothing that needs renewing before that date; except for you to PM the existing people and see if they want to pay another £30. Best PM them around 10th July 2019. You can remove them at any time (and if they don't wish to extend, then just remove them on 25th July 2019). Add to your calendar You are confusing it a bit too much with date changes of 'ending'. It's as simple as above.You do need to remember what full address you use to register for Spotify Family, as you need to give this out to others. You also need their email address (sort over PM).--To interested parties: It's not much risk paying £30 to the OP who is a well established member; and saves you - and them - loads of money over a year. Basically, sign up I've been doing it with 3 HUKD members & 2 actual family members alongside myself and all runs very smoothly.

You're right I've confused it for no reason, will change dates and details now lol, thanks
Hello mate, would I be able to get a slot please?
Can not stand adverts on Spotify
adamwilko0075 m ago

Hello mate, would I be able to get a slot please?

Yes mate, just read the updated post when it comes out of moderation and PM me, I'll consider 1 space taken.
I will take one if available
Sent out messages to everyone who PM'd me with a total of 6 requests so I'm going to work it out with those guys (you'll have a reply via PM) in order of priority who asked first whether it be via PM or post on here.
damn ill catch one of these one day :-)
One space left for anyone who'd like sort it out tonight.
Is there still a spot left?
kelly198727th Jul

Is there still a spot left?

HSG126th Jul

I will take one if available

i have a space, PM me
I've set my own up now with my family/friends

Thanks though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions