Spotify Family spaces available!

Posted 26th Feb
Spotify Family spaces are available for £2.50/month. (£14.99 split equally between all 6 slots)

Message me or just comment on the thread if you would like to join!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

29 Comments
I'm interested
I am interested too please
i am interested
Any left
Done
I'm interested if a spot is still open
I am interested in a spot too
Interested. Have sent you a pm.
Some spaces taken now but still left PM me!
I’ll take a spot pls
I'll have 1 please
Zero.Chill25/03/2020 20:06

I’ll take a spot pls

I am not able to message you, please try to see if you can change!
If you have one left I'll take it.
Spaces available, please PM me!
Pmd
Trust you received my payment. Presume you will issue instructions how to use it. Are you still waiting for one more?
doogan926/03/2020 22:43

Trust you received my payment. Presume you will issue instructions how to …Trust you received my payment. Presume you will issue instructions how to use it. Are you still waiting for one more?

Didn't realise you were not sent the link, I have sent you everything now!
Hi guys did you receive your Spotify links if so did they work cause mine didn’t work and lm trying to contact hethekid and he is not responding to my messages ????
Chirandu29/03/2020 00:07

Hi guys did you receive your Spotify links if so did they work cause mine …Hi guys did you receive your Spotify links if so did they work cause mine didn’t work and lm trying to contact hethekid and he is not responding to my messages ????

I apologise, there was an error in that link. I was busy with studies today and did not realise. I have corrected that and sent you a new one, please let me know if there are any issues!
The one you send me is not working again , mybe it’s best you send my payment back thanks .
Chirandu29/03/2020 11:34

The one you send me is not working again , mybe it’s best you send my p …The one you send me is not working again , mybe it’s best you send my payment back thanks .

I think the problem here may be that the links are expiring, I am sending you yet another one. Please let me know how it goes.
Ok ,go on
No point sending them to me at later or at 3 in the morning as l will be sleeping , ideal send to me between 4 & 7 tommorow evening otherwise just send me a refund .
I am being very diplomatic here , send me my refund. I have lost trust lost with the process
Just been kicked out of the account. Have pm'd you as hoping this is a mistake. Not even had a month!! Please sort out.
Chirandu30/03/2020 07:11

I am being very diplomatic here , send me my refund. I have lost trust …I am being very diplomatic here , send me my refund. I have lost trust lost with the process

Have you had a refund?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants