Spotify Family spot

Posted 27th May
After me paying over the odds for spotify via vodafone, the time has come to join a spotify family, if anyone has any available
or I can start one up if there is interest
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
It’s only a tenner a month.. buy something from curry’s and get the 6 month free
IceIceLady27/05/2020 18:56

It’s only a tenner a month.. buy something from curry’s and get the 6 mon …It’s only a tenner a month.. buy something from curry’s and get the 6 month free

It's 30 for a year if you're part of a decent family plan. Been running mine 2 years this July. The way I see it is my partner and I get Spotify and pay 15 a month and every July I get 120 quid lump sum.

And no losing all your playlists and suggested songs etc.
Hi,
I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 by PayPal if interested, write me gacrog97@gmail.com
gacrog9727/05/2020 21:27

Hi, I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 …Hi, I have vacancies in my Spotify family plan, monthly payment of £2.50 by PayPal if interested, write me gacrog97@gmail.com

sent an email many thanks
IceIceLady27/05/2020 18:56

It’s only a tenner a month.. buy something from curry’s and get the 6 mon …It’s only a tenner a month.. buy something from curry’s and get the 6 month free

if you can get the same product but cheaper would you get it? i was on vodafone and got it for free but i thought it was time to look into family plans
Post a comment
@
    Text