Spotify Family Subscription - Any Spots Available?

Found 9th Mar
Hey y'all. Any Spotify family subs going? Looking for a spot here
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I could also utilise a sub
Me too, so there is 3 already
My position is that I won't organise it as it will become too messy. I already have 2 subs, 1 where I'm one of 4 organised by myself, the other where I pay a member of HUKD who has organised it. I am prepared to pay up front for the year though provided organiser has history here. If Bure11, allsa001 or a another suitable member are willing to organise, I will pay my bit upfront.
I would be looking to join too. I signed up for the 3 month trial which ends later this month so looking for a slot to continue
Edited by: "Will3691" 10th Mar
OllieSt7 h, 42 m ago

My position is that I won't organise it as it will become too messy. I …My position is that I won't organise it as it will become too messy. I already have 2 subs, 1 where I'm one of 4 organised by myself, the other where I pay a member of HUKD who has organised it. I am prepared to pay up front for the year though provided organiser has history here. If Bure11, allsa001 or a another suitable member are willing to organise, I will pay my bit upfront.

Im in your situation. I'd rather not organise it as I've got a few at the moment so I don't want to be at the head of too many.

If another reputable member is willing to start one with reasonable payment terms id be happy to join
Will369110 h, 0 m ago

I would be looking to join too. I signed up for the 3 month trial which …I would be looking to join too. I signed up for the 3 month trial which ends later this month so looking for a slot to continue

yep mines also expires at the end of the month (have just cancelled my subscription) so am also looking to join a f&f plan. I also dont want to be the organiser
I’d be interested too if anyone is willing to get this going.
deleted1597344
I’ve been considering making the switch from Apple Music for a while now, would be happy to organise but I want to check out how it all works etc don’t want to be stuck with a family plan with users changing their mind a few months in. Will try and check it all out tomorrow and PM interested members.
deleted159734410th Mar

I’ve been considering making the switch from Apple Music for a while now, w …I’ve been considering making the switch from Apple Music for a while now, would be happy to organise but I want to check out how it all works etc don’t want to be stuck with a family plan with users changing their mind a few months in. Will try and check it all out tomorrow and PM interested members.

Sounds good, let us know
deleted159734410th Mar

I’ve been considering making the switch from Apple Music for a while now, w …I’ve been considering making the switch from Apple Music for a while now, would be happy to organise but I want to check out how it all works etc don’t want to be stuck with a family plan with users changing their mind a few months in. Will try and check it all out tomorrow and PM interested members.

I'll pay for the year up front if you would like to organise it
deleted1597344
OllieSt2 m ago

I'll pay for the year up front if you would like to organise it

Ok great thanks for letting me know. I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow.
deleted159734411th Mar

Ok great thanks for letting me know. I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow.

OK
deleted159734410th Mar

Count me in if your willing to organise
Has this thread died a death?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants